Originally Posted by 4406bbl
When I look under the hood of a mopar and see a cheap radiator it is the first sign corners were cut everywhere on the car, and I am not alone.

Sure you are not alone. There are smart people and there are idiots. Everyone can find a consensus if they are surrounded by people of their own kind.
Some people will spend top dollar for everything in their restoration but it in no way guarantees that they will enjoy their car more than the guy that used non stock parts. Original parts were not always used because they were the best, they were chosen for a variety of reasons including durability, appearance and cost. Factory radios, seats, suspensions and brakes are far behind the quality of modern aftermarket components. These may be dismissed by the purists but look around, the majority of cars that I see are not built to win Gold at some big show on the East coast.
Good for you if you are happy with the $1200 radiator. You obviously aren't eating Top Ramen to be able to afford such luxuries. A steak at The Outback tastes as good to me as anything from a 5 star restaurant and I get just as full from the meal.