Originally Posted by CMcAllister
More crap to fail, turn warning lights and beepers on, cost money and bother me. I don't want to be bothered by my car. I don't want it sending messages to other people about what I may or may not be doing.

I don't need it to brake for me, stay in my lane for me, turn my wipers on or give me directions to where I'm going. I don't want my car to do anything other than what I tell it to do. And I don't want to need to have $10,000 worth of equipment to change tires or change oil.

I've been successfully driving and taking care of cars for nearly 50 years without my car helping me. I've been in the business and seen the headaches this crap can cause when it stops working as advertised.

Maybe you can but apparently the majority of vehicle ignorant people can't. Thus the Ferd Exploder debacle, anybody see a pattern here besides me? Heck I see a bunch of cars where people don't even know they need to check the oil let alone change it once awhile. But what the hey, they keep me making a good paycheck.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost coming soon!
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.