try being a tire installer, got to treat the tires like they super fragile, if you break them they are expensive and no matter what scanner I buy it seems like they can't program most of them, some people have summer and winter wheels so you got to program it ever 6 months to different sensors or swap the sensors defeating the purpose of having two sets of wheels, the batteries die, you get a forever idiot light on when your computer decides it can't make contact with a sensor, we can't stock enough different ones to cover most cars like we could valve stems, just one big giant huge pain in the butt. If you can afford to keep your car under 2 or 3 years old they are fine but 5-10 years down the road they are nothing butt trouble. I don't understand how people have gotten so lazy they can't even check the air in their tire once in a while butt they can check facebook 5000 times to see if someone likes their political meme they re-posted.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!