Originally Posted by 62maxwgn

Had one of those too,most comfortable of all I owned,the wagon would come in second but the driver made it all good !! grin

An early 70 T & C was on my bucket list for many years. I mean if yer gonna have a wagon, have a big one.

Since ya dug that one, here's his next one. 76 NYer 400 ELB estate sale. Showing him how to fix the rear brake lock up cured him of trusting "professional" mechanics. Fixing the TQ after it had been de-lean-burned badly was probably throwing him in the deep end without water wings but it all worked out. I saved the wire harness from the bony yard Imp and we added power door locks to this one. My fondest memory of that project was how astonished he was that they were standard - because it's a long damn reach across that front seat.

He drove the hell out of it for at least 5 years and I seriously considered buying it but still not my color and still didn't have "enough" garages. Ok, kinda wondering in to the next thread of "biggest regret about a car you didn't buy". The connection thread is he paid roughly the same money for this one as the white one.

eb4.jpgeb9.jpgeb6.jpg