Originally Posted by GY3
Originally Posted by Bad340fish
Originally Posted by an8sec70cuda
Just a few things I can think of right now that I've seen from running my own stuff...

3. Zero difference b/t spark plug wires. MSD, Taylor, and Firecore...pick the ones that LOOK good to you, b/c they will run the same. I think the ignition market has more gimmick sales pitches than any other...well, maybe motor oil has more.

I think there is lots of re boxing there. That wire has uses for industrial stuff and I am sure the Ignition guys just pick out a wire they like and then build stuff from there. Whoever actually makes the wire is probably way larger than MSD or Taylor or FireCore.

I bought some summit branded cut to fit stuff for my coil near plug setup. $43 nice quality wire that has to be made by Taylor or whoever makes Taylor's stuff. The boot style, wire color, and feel sure feel like Taylor or whomever makes wire for Taylor.

Note: I am no expert so nobody get upset because its just my observation lol

I went from Taylors to Firecore. Zero difference in performance but the Firecore fit is PERFECT out of the box! Very happy with those wires for that reason alone.

There is no doubt they pump out some nice stuff. But the ready made kits for small block Mopars with GM LS Truck coils is pretty slim haha.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340