Originally Posted by n20mstr
WOW....ONE BY ONE, ALL MY HIGH HP MOPAR "HEROS" ARE GIVING UP

LMAO ! !

KEEP PLUGGING AWAY AT IT AND...…

Well I for one am pretty tapped out NA wise. We know there is a few more HP in it and will likely address it at freshen up with some new pistons, more compression and a different cam,. But its basically tapped out, at least as a reliable piece. I have all the confidence in the world it will go 200 laps between freshen ups but cannot afford to have anything happen to the block so its on a 100 lap schedule, same with the other engine and its pretty mundane really.

On the bright side it appears there will be a block available again for those few that venture here with a BB. Once the Wheatcrafts get Indy back to speed. Mitchell has no interest or plans to build anything other than "stock" configuration stuff. No raised cam, no bog cam core, no revised lifter angle or spacing. And I cannot blame him one bit. I mean how many people out there would even be interested in one, more will be willing to get on forums and MF the product they have no experience with than actually will buy one. As for the other player, so far empty words and a lot of other people money, Hopefully they can get things headed in the correct direction but at this point its not happened.

Can you hear the frustration yet?

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"