Here's something from them in09,,read this and tell me if this sounds like,,,' I'll just pee on your leg, then calmly explain to you it's raining"

FROM BME WORLD PRODUCTS

it seems it been discovered the world blocks were using ARP bolts and not "ARP" studs and they admit it...... check your world blocks carefully!

Gentlemen,

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Paul Kaufman. I have worked for World Products as a technical representative and engine builder for approximately a decade. I have been building engines professionally for the better part of my life with over 40 years experience in both the private industrial sector and performance speed industry. I have been asked to express my opinion ( and that of World Products ) regarding concerns some of you may have with the main studs utilized on the Mopar iron and aluminum Hemi and Wedge blocks manufactured by World Products. World has manufactured several thousand of both the iron and aluminum blocks in the last few years and recently we have heard that some of these studs have failed when torqued. I have personally assembled many of the Hemi and Wedge engines at World Products, and have not had any issues. I would love to be able to say that there are many torque wrenches that are being used that were manufactured in third world countries and that is the problem, but that would be unfair. World Products does not manufacture studs nor do we import inexpensive hardware from China. The studs used on the Mopar iron blocks are to Mopar's engineering specs and our engineers determined those studs to be of sufficient quality for use on World Products aluminum blocks as well. These studs are not ARP. More recently World Products chose to switch to the ARP brand studs, not because we found them to necessarily be better, but to align ourselves with the hardware being utilized on our Chevy and Ford blocks. I would like to point out that over the years I have experienced failure with hardware manufactured by ARP, but grab another one and move on. I have also experienced a rod breaking or a lifter failing, all from big name brand manufacturers, but that doesn't mean the sets of parts were all defective. The point is sometimes rods break, lifters fail and bolts and studs stretch, break, threads gall, etc. It is the nature of metal objects that have been cast, poured, machined and manipulated that a small percentage will fail, regardless of who manufactured the item. If you find one defective stud that does not mean all the studs are bad. As with most manufacturers, World Products has a warranty policy. Should you find any defect in any of World Products parts or components within one year of purchase simply contact us and we will be more than happy to exchange that defective part. If you would like to change out your hardware to a complete set of ARP studs, you can purchase them from your local ARP dealer or retailer. The caps are located by ring dowels and block registers. The line bore will not be affected. The torque rating on the ARP studs remains the same. Thanks for your time, Paul