Originally Posted by AndyF
1970's quality baby!

You can't trust anything on a Mopar block until you measure it yourself. If the block wasn't decked by a high quality machine shop then you probably have 8 cylinders with different compression ratios.

Thanks for your answer! The block is straight, its have been checked by the machinist where i leave the block for bore.030" over, i wanted him to mill it but he told me its waste money if im not wanted it for more compression ratio, i not needed the line honing either, the block was in good shape really, he just bore it .030" over with stress plate and than honing after the pistons. The deck height just seems to be 0.018" higher than it should after specs, also this -77 block have pretty big chamfers in top of the bore and that gives a few more cc's combustion chamber, they bee little smaller after he bore it but still there. Also one more thing i came to think about is the 440 source Fel pro gasket i show in the picture, it stands in the description that it can be used up to 4,500" bore, is the bore in the gaskets really that big, i not remember how it looks when i assembled the cylinder heads, just that they fits good and have done their job under this 400 miles i have drive the car so far, it that so there is a 1 or 2 cc's more that lower the static compression ratio.

20191217_172618.jpg