Originally Posted by Stanton
Mopar Muscle is a useless ad-filled rag anyway !! Current Jan 2020 issue 74 pages (the call the front ant back covers "pages" !!) of which 27 pages have ads and most of those are full-page.

People like to think that the old days were so much better than what we are living today. Sometimes it is true though.
I bought my Duster in early 2007 and Randy Bolig was the Editor of Mopar Muscle at that time. He seemed like a regular guy with regular goals. The magazine was my first foray into car magazines, followed by Mopar Action.
The next guy, Johnny Hunkins seemed like a decent guy too. I met him in Van Nuys one year at the Spring Fling. The magazine was a bit different but still worth reading.
When they dumped Hunkins, they appeared to make a few other changes. The new Editor was a bit standoffish. The tech was okay in some cases but flat out incorrect in other cases. I got tired of seeing AMD articles on metal replacement in every issue. Most old cars do need metal replacement but the limited space of a magazine don't allow for a proper "how-to" to make a successful repair. They then added monthly GRAVEYARD CARZ articles on the same stuff they had already shown on TV. Out of respect for the past, I kept subscribing even though it was like keeping a girlfriend after she developed a bunch of unsavory habits.