About the only one I buy anymore is Collectible Automobile. Nice variety of cars featured, and no ads.

I used to buy Car Craft & Muscle Car Review, but like others here have said, they got thinner on content and loaded up on advertisements. Most of the ads didn't even apply to me because I'm Canadian and have no access to most of them anyway.

Not to mention, in my dead end little town anyway, children/young adults just aren't into cars anymore. They're too expensive and (according to some of the kids) too complex to work on. So, it comes as no surprise to me that another bunch of magazines are going away. It's sad, but I guess that's the direction the world is going.

I'm still envious that a lot of you guys got to enjoy the golden years in the 50's, 60's and 70's. I caught the tail end of it all in the 80's but can say from my experiences, car culture is definitely on the wane.

I will say though.... this last year at the Portland Swapmeet..... I wasn't the youngest person there! Quite a few 20-somethings buying parts and talking about their projects. So, that was refreshing.

Bloody Mary, Full of Vodka, Blessed art thou among cocktails....