Long story short, my engine made 680+ HP w/o a properly sized or tuned carb. Dwayne's old-style Holley "950" HP (1.38+ venturi x 1.75 throttle) w/ a decent tune made as much power as my 1.58 v annular 4150 that was not even close to "right" w/ AFRs in the high 13s. There's likely 10+ HP in getting the bigger carb dialed in.

All I know about the MW Victors is what I've seen on da' net. My OPINION is that most of the ported MW versions I've seen advertised have too big a runner volume for the CFM claimed, which would hurt velocity big time. "Lazy" ports on a compression-limited / converter-limited / whatever-limited street-strip car aren't a great match 'cuz you're not operating in the higher & narrower RPM range where the lack of velocity isn't so much of an issue.

The TF RB intake is very nice as cast. Andy's had good results with the low-deck version, too. I have no idea how you'd get one to work w/ a MW-sized head, though.

I know it's really easy to spend someone else's $$$, but... consider calling Wilson Manifolds and asking them about "down sizing" your Indy MW intake to improve velocity as a Band-Aid to the heads having too-large runner volumes. Just a thought...