I build lots of rears in my little one man shop. Parts are expensive so you only want to do this once. Getting used parts is a crap shoot. Building a Dana from a truck can be done but it is time consuming and can be done wrong. I’ve got a Dana in the shop right now that was not set up properly but it was still working. I would hate to have bought it as a good unit then opened it up to have to rebuild it. I don’t like spending money twice. They are one tough rear end, though. I’ve had plenty of 8 3/4 that have not faired that well even with street use. The rear end you need is for a 71 up b body and is a little more difficult to find in any form but an oem Dana is kinda rare. But not in high demand like an ebody so they don’t bring the ebody price tag with it. HOWEVER, I just happen to have something that might interest you. It’s an original 72 b body Dana 60 that has not been modified. As a matter of fact, it has been completely restored. I got it in parts deal so I don’t have the big dollars in it that the original purchaser did. It has everything new, axles brakes, sure grip, 3.54 gears and even powder coated. It was built by DoctorDiff. It is a first class unit and ready to bolt in. If you are interested, PM me and we can talk.