I put a Sniper on my 440 this winter. I'm using the stock Mopar distributor that I locked out and disconnected the vacuum to trigger the ecu. I had a couple of guys tell me that it would be difficult to make it work. I have it working very well after chasing down some emi issues. Your image of your spark table is what the software generates and it isn't very drivable. Go the Holley support forums and check out the Sniper forum. They have a couple of threads about creating a good spark table. Essentially, they copy a table from a different version of software and paste it into the Sniper software. I did that and modified it to mimic what the mechanical and vacuum advance curve I was running before. If you graph what you have, you will see sharp changes at the edges of the three areas. What I have now has a smooth curve in the transitions.

I notice you said you have wot maxed out at 34*. I'm running 38* wot and cruise will go as high as 49* and I haven't had any detonation issues, but I'm running about 9.6 to 1 cr.

randavis

74 Challenger, bought it new. In 1978 I replaced the original 318 with a 446 and 727. Mild cam, Jardine headers, and Holley Sniper EFI.
New engine! 511" RB, Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, Eagle rotating assy, Comp hyd roller cam, Doug's 2" headers.