Originally Posted by radar
Well I don’t have a fancy air system with switches pumps and dumps, just two schraeder valves to set the ride height.

I don’t see how the bags are hurting me? To my thinking it’s just an adjustable spring rate? Shouldn’t the shocks control any bouncing? The reason I have them is I’m not 17 and trying to look cool with a 3” ride height. The bags let me set the rear with a little ground clearance. If I wanted to impress other people I would take them off and ride 1/2” off the bumpstops. They were an economical solution to the problem when I realized I needed stiffer springs. :

I’m not trying to say they are helping my launch- I just want to understand how they could hurt? Maybe if I have them set too high/hard the resulting stiff raked chassis would be harder to get weight transfer?

Here’s a shot from when I put the bags in- no air and 40psi

The shocks single purpose (for which you have the air bag if I'm following) is to control the motion of the axle/spring. Your bag doesn't do that.mit controls ride night. The shock doesn't do that.

You can't have both. Either live with the air bags, or get rid of them and buy a good shock and live with one ride height.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston