Ok I’ll bite- I’m always down to try stuff of at least understand more. My original plan was just the XHD springs and slapper bars but after it sat for a while while building it the springs reminded me why I took them off my demon and went 002/003 springs. They sagged down after a few weeks. But in theory once the slappers rotate up and lock then the stiff short front segments should be acting like a ladder bar with a too-high instant center then the chassis is just held up by the airbags and movement is controlled by the shocks right?

I like the bags because they let me set ride height depending on what I’m trying to do. It can go from flat and a little too low to an almost cartoonish rake and the lower it sits the softer the spring rate. I figured that would be easier than guessing on leaf springs or coilovers and a 4-link that could hold stroker power is an expensive deal plus I didn’t know if I wanted parallel or triangulated.

So what do you mean pull the airbags? Aired down they do nothing and aired up I can haul a safe with an elephant in it so what’s not to love? They aren’t even that heavy.

Last edited by radar; 07/07/19 11:41 PM.