Got the bed pulled, extended the 3/16” frame boxing plates back farther, and welded in a CE coilover crossmember to relocate my upper rear shock ears about 6” forward. They still lean back around 20° but I’m thinking that’ll be just fine with the much stiffer shocks. I got the bed back on but have to button up the mounts, wires, & fuel system. I am also going to install the front double adjustables. I am looking at splitting the difference between drag racing and mild street handling settings as a starting place for the knobs- like 10 compression 2 extension. I don’t mind a little stiff but I’ll have to see if it’s awkward and stays nose up after a little dip like the comp 90/10s were.

I really didn’t want to pull the bed in this heat let alone do all the fabrication work but it wasn’t too bad now that that heat wave let up some.

I can’t wait to feel the difference in handling and hopefully the launch will transfer weight a little better or at least take off a little smoother. I’m already loving these M&H racemasters.

987261DA-2919-4230-9E0B-A5B4E34080DF.jpeg3B24563E-272C-4820-8A03-F5CAA5CF67C1.jpeg