I thought I'd update this thread. I've only made a few more passes with this car. At VMP I lower the 60ft. from 1.58 to 1.50. I got rid of the secondary metering block and have been working on closing the throttle plates to close up the transfer slots. I opened up the holes in the throttle plates to .150" and was able to close up the transfer slot to @.050" I further opened the holes to .180" which is I think alot. This did not allow me to close the transfer slots up any more, so I think I'm done there. Would opening the idle air bleed help with this effort ? The main issue is still there and that is liquid fuel in the plentum floor of the intake and fuel fowled plugs.
This is interesting, I had a sample of the oil tested. They could not find any fuel in the oil, but they did find lead and water. I think and hope the lead and water are from the fuel, sunoco 110. The last thing I want to mention is that, is it possible that the fuel in the intake and plugs are because of blocking the heat crossover in the intake ? The heat is to atomize the gas as I understand. So maybe a hotter plug is all I need to do........