Ok, to answer some questions. I have had the idle set at 1200 which seems about right, it eventually after a few runs drop down to 500-600. I feel this is because of the spark plugs are getting fouled up.

needle/seat is 120

I set the carb above the intake and ran the pump. nothing came out of the base of the carb. But the fuel pressure crept up from 6 to 8 lbs in a few minutes. Fuel cell is full, the pump has a return back to the cell. Came back a couple hrs later and re-did the test, pressure crept from 6-7. Once I start it I'll watch it and see what it does with the engine running.

changed the oil and plugs.

After to talking to the guy who built the carb, he feels removing the power valve will lead to more problems, so I leave leave the 2.5 PV in for the weekend TnT at vmp

Dwayne, after I last talked to you. I re-did the intake gaskets as I thought a leak there might be contributing to the spark plug issue. I went to budds creek and improved from a 12.61 to a 11.79/111 1.56 60ft. convertor flashed to 5K The only changes w ere intake gaskets and spark plugs. I can deal with a less than stellar idle, but fuel in the oil and the plugs drenched in gas needs to get addressed.