Originally Posted By JACK1440
I went to Vikings DA last year and have struggled to get them to work with the super stock springs. But... that's just my lack of testing. Gotta find that sweet spot

There may not be a sweet spot with that spring and shock combo. Think about what you are doing with the spring and how the shock is not helping.

That spring is designed to arc and cause separation and smash the tire into the ground. For that to happen, the shock can have almost little to no rebound dampening. The shock you are using at its least amount of extension is too much dampening to allow the spring to work.

IMHO, you're better off going to a split mono spring and a set of Asassin bars. I like them better than the Calverts for the adjustability. I also prefer the slide-a-links better than Calverts for street/strip stuff.

With what you are doing, you are beating against the air. You want to make the shock control a spring that functions by not being controlled.

Just my thoughts on your situation.

Just because you think it won't make it true. Horsepower is KING. To dispute this is stupid. C. Alston