Originally Posted By StealthWedge67
Originally Posted By madscientist
Originally Posted By WHITEDART
[quote=JERICOGTX]Just curious, but why Vikings? Can Vikings be rebuilt/ revalved when the time comes?
.. because a pair of double adjustable Viking shocks for 400$ will probably do the job.. I ran them on my car with great success. I recently switched to menscer a great shock but $500 each.. pick your poison.. but don't tell me a single adjustable is as good as a double

You may be right, I sorta think your logic is narrow minded. The right part for every car and every enthusiast isn’t always the most expensive one, nor the most sophisticated one. Are double adjustable shocks more adjustable? Duh.... Are they always the best investment for the 10-second bracket racer? Maybe not. Either way, my money says Every Dragstrip USA is littered with cars with non-adjustable 90/10 front shocks that work really well, win races, and there’s probably plenty of them that are faster than the guy next to them in the staging lanes with $500 double adjustables......
my narrow mind assumed that a car running 10.60s probably already had a 90/10 shock on it. Another problem that might narrow mind had was I figured he wanted to upgrade from a 90/10 to a reasonably cost double adjustable but again that is coming from a narrow minded person carry on

In the 8s N/A.with Brett miller W8's
5.07 at 133 at 2700lb