Originally Posted By fowl play
What front shocks are you running? A body small block 10.60 cars. Think my car could use some help. Reasonably priced if possible.

First, I think a couple of videos of the launch would help determine if there is a problem, or room for improvement, in the front suspension, rear suspension, weight transfer, hook. Almost anything in any car can be improved. Does it need it? Let's go to the instant replay first...

I see you're new to this site. Don't let all of the cross bickering get to you. You will find a thousand different ways to do things, depending on circumstances. Note all of the replies, group them together. determine which solutions might work best for you and why. There are thousands of years of experience on this site. Some very accurate, precise info. And some stuff from left field. Then there are some that just like to stir the pot. You will see a pattern on your own, soon enough. Welcome. Glad to have you on board. You will be going 10.0's soon enough with the help on this site.