Originally Posted By Hemi_Joel
So, accounting for 4 speed cars: Sawdust has 3, I have 1, Eric has 1, someone has the sox and martin car, there's RO23j71206022 that Mecum sold in Kissimmee in 2013. That's 7 of the 17 accounted for right there. Maybe Erics is the McCandless car? Did the McCandless car come from PA?

Herb’s car was ordered through AJ Thomas C-P in Memphis.

I have 14 4-speed vins that I have collected, 9 of which I can put some sort of ownership trail to. I do not sell my information. I started putting an original owner list together on the ‘67 cars a number of years ago which progressed into collecting numbers over time.

As far as people traveling to buy these cars...few and far on the original owners. I have found that almost every original owner that I have been able to determine ordered the car through their local dealer. I do not have a lot of Dodge info, but there is a possibility that Mr. Norm ordered a batch similar to the ‘68 cars.

Here’s a car I don’t really know anything about other than it was in SCPA/No. MD in the mid-late 1970’s. I like the color match between this car and the OP’s Car. Maybe sand at some of the C-pillar? It appears this car has some kind of lace design there.

77D19B13-DEB6-4FF2-9A67-8DBC2470F64A.jpeg