LOL here is my comment:
I changed my identity because you can and now i am going change it again as in not here anymore as i am done trying to be helpful providing technical support/information in the mopar world from years of experience and great lap times with pos old mopars.
panic

A-holys [sic] like the count and others take the fun out of it.
hammer

Playing with the cars on the road course was wayyy too much fun but alas the fun is over. I worked decades on very complicated technology moving from field service to tech support [help desk] and now it's time to just go have fun. The owners of project black and blue have both passed on within one year of each-other and the car is in the hands of the childs guardian. So the car is back in my hands - if all goes well i will bring it to carlisle and all of you experts can anal-ize [sic]it if i let you near it. drive

Hey Count you must be close friends with that so called tech magazine guy - post some pics of all the iron you flung around the road course for 24 years, better yet show us morons all the cars you built that could actually run laps and not cook the brakes. Yup blah blah blah......

No pics of the flex, just improved lap times an no more cracking paint where the dutchman is welded to the car -it's about paying attention you imbecile.

24 years of road course running 2x year - that's lot's of experience.

Whats yours Count?

Put up or shut up.

whistling

Last edited by Dilbert; 01/18/19 08:53 AM.