wow
Andy your the best. I blow people way in work with your math,, I call it. A good friend of mine says did you do the MATH ? I love that saying. DO THE MATH. He said it all the time when we were TAFC racing. I wonder What makes a pro ? There are guys on here that build amazing stuff in there garage. I sold retail and whole sale used auto parts for over 10 years at a very large salvage operation. Talk about stupid people. on both sides. I just bought US car tool spring relocation kit. I did have a problem rite out of the box, one pocket was NOT SQUARE . I was told it happened in shipping I guess They think I am stupid. They were super nice on phone. but the time it took to replace it was terrible. The directions are useless. website has some smoke and mirrors. Front pockets are in. I have 2 Miller welders a bead roller a 4 foot brake a 4 foot roller. etc and not harbor freight, but I do love the xt gun I bought on black sunday better than my snap on. And at my home I just installed a quincy 5 horse 80 gallon compressor wow its awesome. Got a AMD 1/4 panel from jegs all kinds of bent they were great on the customer service. I did the xv radiator support brace and all the auto rust tech guys in RI 13 years ago. what a difference. I had them bend me up 1/8 inch plate inner rockers too. nice people. The only mopar people to screw me was magnum force sold me A body stuff I needed B body called me a liar told me I installed them and he couldn't take them back. I never took them out of the box. I sold them to a guy on here he got a great deal I lost 100's. I love my bullet proof stuff. The US car tool spring pockets are bullet proof. and I love them they are thicker than my inner rockers LMAO. So what is the gauge of the rear frame rail? AMD makes 15 gauge, good mark does not know the guy told my today its as close to factory as they can get. What does that mean ? Must be me I am stupid customer. Sherman makes a 19 gauge patch rear frame rail. anyone got a left rear frame rail for a 68 charger I only need 2 to 3 feet from the rear bumper. I look forward to talking to ron from R/T specialties. What a nice guy.

IF YOU ARE NOT WRECKING STUFF YOU ARE NOT LEARNING !