Sometimes the customer is right, sometimes the customer is wrong. I've seen both in the 20 years I've been making parts for the Mopar hobby. I've had several customers install their motor plates backwards and then they can't figure out why the engine doesn't fit. I had one very angry customer call me and cuss me out since the motor plate was offset. He told me that he had 40 years of Mopar experience and that the engine in a Mopar was supposed to be in the center of the car. He of course was wrong. Not sure if he was a stupid man or not, but the anger had made him stupid enough that he couldn't accept the truth.

Most aftermarket parts are designed to fit on an original car. Very few if any aftermarket parts are designed to fit with other aftermarket parts. As you add more and more aftermarket parts to a car the odds of stuff fitting and working gets lower and lower and eventually approaches zero. It isn't the mfg responsibility that the oil pump doesn't fit on your billet block which doesn't fit on the stock motor mounts and the headers don't fit on your raised port heads which don't work with your stock intake manifold. Ain't nobody responsible for that mess but the guy building the car.......