JB,moparx yeah times you wish you could go back to the guy who was in charge of sourcing the harnesses and ask why for a few pennies more you could have had better electronic connections,they should have done the sealed bulkhead design by atleast for all the new bodys in 68 but it is what it is.
On high a high note I fixed it,or should I say we fixed it I need the pep talk or I loose sight and think it's something I'll never find so thanks RapidRobert, Poorboy and the others it was very simple 5 minute fix after a week of sophomoric frustration.
If you separate the turn signal switch 10 pin connector and you take the wires on on the switch side every wire that wasn't in the center was flipped or mirrored to the wrong side I studied where everything goes and what it does and boom turn signals, flashers all for corners I don't have brake lights unless I by pass brake switch because it has no continuity needs replaced.I had no tools to release connectors in TS harness plug so I used a stainless zip tie for a old header wrap project ground then down to slip in beside connectors to release them,kind of like the tool to release tool box draws ha, only thing left now is to get the nose fitted just right and throw some seats in it, but I think I will talk to the owner about dropping the transmission being this is almost winter and having it gone through because the low reverse band pins seals leaking all over the floor.I would rather fight that than this wiring thanks again for all the help!