That's a lot of info I appreciate it if you don't mind go to the my Mopar 69 wiring diagrams and go right to that turn signal switch you will see pin connector 9 and 10 are empty as they are on the harness side of the car I'm working on but guess what the white wire that runs up to the turn signal switch is in that tenth position with the green beside it that is what really blows my mind at the moment.I am pretty sure I need to get under another cars dash at this point.One of the white wires comes from the brake switch as you say and I have continuity through there the other white goes to the flasher switch on dash.The dark green goes to the rear brake lights through the plug for rear harness and as I say the white wire goes to 7 pin harness side of TS connector.That is enough issues in and of itself because white pin 7 and drk green pin 6 are on the wrong side of the brown wire pin 8 to connect the TS connector to the harness side maybe I just found the very problem Myself by saying that, but I don't particularly want to burn down a $200,000 car but it's about the only answer for starters that makes any sense I bet somewhere somebody's reading all this just laughing their tail off at me but I don't care I'm not a big wiring guy but I got to figure this out haha I'll start with this as the biggest issue.Thanks for helping if this fixes this tommorow I'll be sure to let you know 👍👍