Yeah I have power to the flasher,just spent a hour under there my biggest issue using the wiring diagram is the color on the turn signal pigtail don't match color wise with whats in the harness side plug,my biggest concern is the red wire on harness side (which has keyed power)of turn signal plug matches up to a lime green wire on the turn signal side connector. This car had a turn signal switch and canceler installed in it by a previous owner and I don't know if they pulled some of the pins out of some of the plugs and got them in the wrong Spots I'm having a hard time reading the factory wiring diagram when you're looking at the numbered plug on the diagram is that the turn signal pigtail end or is that the harness end I'm just not real used to that style of simple diagram, but like I said I got a red power wire in the harness going to the turn signal switch plug and his corresponding with a green wire I would think he would go to the red wire but maybe I'm wrong. The pins in the pigtail side of the turn signal switch are fairly loose I wouldn't put it past somebody putting something in the wrong hole cause this car had some janky repairs.I sure need to see another cars column connection to see I guess