I've spent some time this morning checking it out, yes in the actual TS pigtail 10 pin they are on the wrong side of the brown wire,meaning whern plugged in the white and dark green are going to nothibg 9&10, if you mirror flip the white and green to the other side of the brown the white will line up with the white power in from brake stop switch and the dark green goes to the rear right taillight to the two brake and signal outside bulbs. I know this sounds very simple but it makes sense because that is a replacement turn signal switch in the column and even if this fixes the initial problem I don't have a lot of faith in that turn signal switch yet until I get things flipped around today and see if I was right but there's been a lot of hands in this car before me and some things were little questionable which have been corrected now but I guess we'll see I will get back on here later after I do my little test and let you know if that got me going in the right direction finally thanks for the good help you and RapidRobert kept me from getting to pissed off ha. Crazy thing is I work on tractors a lot for a living and most of them have way more wires but have extremely well laid out diagrams to trace with but these older cars are fairly simple but can still rack your brain,I'm not out of the woods yet but I suspect who ever put that TS switch in the column mirrored them wrong plug to plug that's why two important wires go to nothing on the harness side connector. This is a low mile (,not survivor though) Daytona but when I told the owner it had connecting rods with multiple stampings of double numbers and all rods needed re sized and crank worked he wasn't happy,it was ran hard, at some point the car been jerked totally apart and then put back together and it had bolts in all kind of places that were right for the car but in the wrong holes it's been an uphill battle another guy actually rotisserie restored the body and I've pretty much done everything else it's almost done though ready to go into storage haha I'll check back later man..