Tested on a motor combo good enough to exploit the faster rate cams, and all cams tested using lifters with similar bleed rates, I would expect the faster rate cams to make more power than their slower counterparts........ up to the limiting rpm of the lifters.

Aside from the peak power numbers, I’d be interested in seeing how much higher(if any) the older profiles would rev before the valvetrain got unhappy.

Another test along those lines I think might be revealing would be to try and find some lifters with a nice slow bleed rate, then sort through a tray or so of new stock replacement lifters, find the 32 with the highest bleed rate......... then test the slowest bleed rate vs the fastest bleed rate on the cam that ran into stability problems at the lowest rpm...... and the one that revved the highest before getting unhappy.

The 440 I bought for a core in 1981 had a pretty new DC 292/510 cam in it..... the ssh-44.

I put it in a box, but installed it years later..... actually a couple different times.
The last time was when I was selling my old 448.
I seem to recall it not having any problems turning 6500rpm on the dyno with springs set up at 125/325 and stamped rockers.

That was probably close to 20 years ago now.......... and I’m pretty sure it’s the last time I had a hyd cammed BB Mopar rev that high.

68 Satellite, 383 with stock 906’s, 3550lbs, 11.18@123
Dealer for Comp Cams/Indy Heads