Do you want to run a hydraulic flat tappet, solid flat tappet or which type cam and lifters?
I would stay away form some of the older cam grinds, especially the Mopar Purple shaft JUNK tsk twocents
I see so many people on here advocating them(they have always, until recently, been cheaper in costs than any other brands out there and I wonder if those people have ran anything else shruggy
I sold a friend a Mopar Purple Shaft 284 street hemi grind for a 383 motor going into a 1968 Charger with power brakes, he owned a automotive garage and it was for one of his bigger commercial customers Son car. I help him degree it, it had right at 4.5 inches of vacuum idling at 850 RPM in gear, enough to stop once good in traffic and not again in traffic very well tsk
He ended up buying a R.V. cam kit and installed himself straight up dot to dot whiney
The kid ended up wrapping that car around a power pole within the year of the motor work shruggy
Take your time on the cam selection and make sure and degree it regardless of which brand or grind you choose up scope twocents

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)