Originally Posted By MoparBilly
Rob C,
You missed the humor in my post.
You missed the sarcasm in my post.
You drug out the old cliches.
Thanks, now I know what I'm dealing with, so explaining that smaller rod journals make for an easier installation and a lighter rotating assembly would be a complete waste of time on you, hopefully not the OP.

Let me dumb it down, just for you. If you REALLY want a fast car, you will find a way, even if that includes living below your means. If you aren't willing to spend 700 bucks on a superior product, you're in the wrong hobby/sport period.

It is hard to detect humor and nearly impossible for sarcasm. If that were such, then perhaps a smiley face afterwards would help.
What old cliches?
Actually, you haven't the slightest clue who or what your dealing with or the knowledge, years of experiences ... But you do expose yourself well. After all, it is obvious you know everything.

Would you still care to answer me questions or are you just going to continue to evade them?
Don't bother to dumb it down for me but for certainly for new guys to the field would benefit from simple explanations.

The amount of money spent of a superior product is of no worry to me at all. BUT it may be an issue to someone else who can not afford the higher ticket price. Via your line of thinking (the incredibly thin veiled insult towards me.) Many people should give up there cars because there wallets aren't as deep as yours. People who run, hot rod or race a /6, 273, 318 or 360 engine should hang it up because they don't meet your level of Financial commitment? By not stroking the engine to your level? Of what you think is good and should be done?

Who died and made you GOD?!?!

Your statement is probably the biggest turn off for people in the hobby, looking to get into the hobby, and stay in it. It says if you don't spend the extra money that "I, MoparBilly deems as mandatory for a real good engine worthy of speech without being belittled, stay home and sell the mopar!

It says don't talk to me about your ridiculous and pathetic engine.
It says don't talk to me about your ridiculous and pathetic paycheck.
Is it don't talk to me because you're ridiculous and pathetic because you're not on my wavelength.

And throughout this whole you still can't answer the simple questions that were asked to you. All you're doing is throwing [censored] to see what sticks. I have been with you, nothing is going to stick. If you don't have what it takes to make something stick.

And after all of this you still haven't helped the original thread question. Just cast doubt. It seems that is all your good for in this thread.

Whatever Billy, whatever...