Just a note about some of the events I am going to soon.
The Supercar Reunion is a gathering of Chevy dealer supercars that attend for a 1 day drag race/ 1 day show. The dealer names of Yenko, Berger, Nickey, Fred Gibb, Dana..... special prepped cars by Dick Harrell all are in attendance. Some other stuff will be showing up as well.
The Ames All Pontiac Tri Power Nationals at Summit Raceway Park in Norwalk, OH. It is my understanding that it is the largest all Pontiac event in the country. Over 400 race cars and an incredible number of show cars.
The Mopar Nats... It is still one of the biggest events in the country for the Pentastar! Drag racing and show cars... once again, does it get any better.
If you are wanting me to bring Goodyear reproductions to the events to save money in shipping, I need to personally hear from you. Because it may have been mentioned in passing does not mean that I have it in the trailer. That being said, my cell is 816-654-3400.
Thanks and have a great weekend!!!

Snarl softly and carry a BIG stick 1969 Hurst/Olds Pure Stock 13.23@ 103.1 and the a/c blows cold! Rusty Small