Moparts

Polyglas Tires

Posted By: SmallHurst

Polyglas Tires - 03/23/09 05:16 PM

Hello to all!!!

As promised, I said I would have a spring run for Good Year Polyglas rubber and it starts now!!!!

For all of you A12 liftoff hood cars, the G70-15 redstripe Polyglas is available. If this is for you, give me a call or hit me on a PM.

As always, the rules are simple. Contact me with the type, size and number of tires that you want. Include a zipcode for shipping quote purposes and I will get back with you. This year, I want to go with money orders so that everyone is protected and happy. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me!!

If the moderators feel this is not the proper place for this post, I will be happy to move it. Thank you for the opportunity. I am just a car guy trying to help others out!!
Posted By: drmopar

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/24/09 01:55 PM

G70-15 Red line Goodyears....$450 each plus shipping.....TOO MUCH!!!!

Attached picture 5115044-rm27j2.jpg

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/24/09 06:27 PM

I have the entire Kelsey catalog available to me. So if you want repop Good Years, get in contact with me.
Posted By: RJS

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/24/09 09:16 PM

Please include a phone# for the people to call you at...

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/25/09 03:05 AM

I prefer to have initial contact with a PM but my phone is 816-309-5961. I need the size and type of tire you are looking for, the number of tires you are looking at, a zip code for an accurate shipping quote, and what car you are putting it on, model and year. The reason for the car is that some had mid year changes on the tire and I want to make sure that you are getting the right rubber on your ride. I will try to get back with you in a detailed PM as quick as possible.

Thanks for letting me do this for you!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/25/09 11:59 PM

Thanks for the great response! I have already quoted several tires for you guys. Do not be afraid to ask questions as my Grandfather always said that the only stupid question is the one not asked. If I do not know the answer, I will find the answer for you and we will both be wiser. Again, thanks for the great response and I will get you the information you need.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/27/09 11:32 PM

Get in touch with me this weekend and I will get shipping quotes on Monday. I will tell you everything so there is no suprises in the end.

Rusty
Posted By: Kidsixpack

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/29/09 10:12 PM

Great idea, but can't you post a group pricing per tire and add individual shipping? It is a better way to weed out people that don't end up buying. For example $450 is too high. $350 is too high. I'd say $250 would get most guys to order a set instead of the Firestines? By not posting where you are with your pricing I assume that it is still too high for me? Therefore I waste noones time.
Thanks
KID

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/30/09 06:44 AM

Quote:

Great idea, but can't you post a group pricing per tire and add individual shipping? It is a better way to weed out people that don't end up buying. For example $450 is too high. $350 is too high. I'd say $250 would get most guys to order a set instead of the Firestines? By not posting where you are with your pricing I assume that it is still too high for me? Therefore I waste noones time.
Thanks
KID

I appreciate what you are saying, but I cannot post the price of all of the tires for everyone. It is also part of my agreement with Kelsey that I do not do that. All I can say is contact me and I can get you an honest price quote. Hope to see you at Martin, but most definately at Stanton!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/01/09 02:02 PM

Don't be afraid, I don't bite!! I am more than happy to give you individual quotes. Hit me up and I will get the info for you!
Rusty
Posted By: LimeliteAero

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/01/09 02:05 PM

How long will this offer run and will you give us notice when its about to end?

You sent me a quote but Im early into the resto and not sure I can fit tires into the budget right now.

Once again thanks for this great offer.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/01/09 09:09 PM

You can contact me whenever. I may have to send you a new quote, but you should be able to contact me and get everything done.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/07/09 03:31 PM

Brand new G60-15's are hitting the dock today. Let me know if you need some rubber!!!
Posted By: gygeneral

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/08/09 01:38 PM

I sent you a PM.
Norm

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/08/09 06:00 PM

Norm,

I have sent you a reply.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/13/09 12:22 PM

I had a great opportunity on Friday to spend the day with John Kelsey!!!! Super guy and one of the best people to support the hobby that we all love! He knows what he is talking about and loves cars of all vintage!

Again, please feel free to contact me with any questions that you might have. I appreciate the opportunity to help out the Moparts Board!

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/16/09 10:16 PM

Taxes are done and it is warming up outside. Get with me so that you can enjoy the entire season!!!
Posted By: RJS

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/16/09 11:42 PM

PM sent when you get a chance, Thanks Ron
Posted By: scatpacktom

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/17/09 12:13 AM

Thanks for doing this Rusty
Posted By: SomeCarGuy

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/21/09 12:42 AM

PM sent.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/21/09 03:00 PM

Sorry about that! Sick yesterday, but PM has been sent back!!!
Posted By: Moparmaniacc

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/22/09 03:32 AM

Dumb question guys, but is it possible to put the Firestone "Polyglas" lettering, on modern radial tires so it has that great 70's look but with modern handling?

No offense but Polyglas tires must ride awful don't they?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/22/09 07:10 PM

First and foremost:

Firestone= WideOvals
Goodyear= Polyglas (Speedway WideTreads,etc)

As for ride, they came out on the cars that we love. That is also why they had rubber bushings and other things to help with the ride. Tires are definately part of the suspension package. Yes, there are some radials that are being made with redstripe/whitestripe/bluestripe. There are also radials that are in RWL. Makes sense to go into a market trying to pretend to be something you are not (New Tire trying to pretend that you are old?)

Many guys have no problem taking their bias ply stuff out and running down the highway with it. And they bite extremely well at the drag strip!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/28/09 01:45 AM

TTT! Any questions you have, please feel free to fire away.
Posted By: 1970sixpak

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/03/09 03:26 AM

Got my set for my Ta challenger today. SWEET!!!
Thanks so much rusty.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/05/09 04:39 PM

Can't wait to see pictures!!! I am glad they made it there okay!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/07/09 01:44 PM

Some people have asked what I run!!! Here is a pic of my hot rod. No mopar as of yet, but I did come home from the hospital in a '68 Barricuda. Mom was the coolest teacher on the parking lot!!

Posted By: gts1

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/16/09 11:22 PM

Got my G60s today Great customer service
Thanks Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/22/09 07:53 PM

Bump!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Wish I was at 'Palooza racing!!!
Posted By: Mr. T

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/23/09 11:35 AM

You may not own a Mopar,but you certainly own a beautiful car.How about a little history on it? I like a car that can be driven on the street and still run a good E.T.
I bought a pair of the Firestone tires about 3 years ago for the front of my 67 Dart.I race on the M.T.slicks,which are bias ply.The Firestone's on the front,certainly improved the top end stability.Maybe next time I can buy them from you instead of Kelsey.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/23/09 03:58 PM

Thanks for the compliments on my car. I purchased it in '95 with 24K original miles. It now has 48K miles. I run at the Pure Stock Drags in September and sometimes to the FAST/ Factory Stock event @ Martin. With a/c and me in the car 4200#'s. Just my little bit of thearpy!!

I had someone ask last night and I am sorry I have not shared this information. Kelsey is currently in the development phase of their first non-OEM size Polyglas reproduction. Currently, the L60-15 Polyglas GT is in the delvelopment phase and if the planets align will be available to the public in July/ August time frame. I will keep everyone informed of the progress.
Posted By: SSAAHemiFan

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/23/09 11:28 PM

I have polyglass gt L-60-15 on my car now and would be interested in another set

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/05/09 03:21 PM

I am still here to answer questions and get you the reproduction Goodyears for your ride. Feel free to drop me a line.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/24/09 03:05 PM

I will be at the FAST/ FS race at Martin 131 this weekend. I will be roaming around the pits and taking in the race action. I will be with Steve Hodges in his FAST '71 Hemi Challenger-- hunting for a 10 sec slip!!!!!

Look me up and I will be more than happy to get you a quote for what you are looking for!!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/08/09 03:49 AM

Everyone have a great time at Carlise this weekend. Still here to give you a great price on reproduction Goodyears.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/20/09 11:36 PM

Just under 2 months to Stanton for the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags! Get with me if you are wanting new boots for your ride. Also, still time to enjoy the summer crusing!!!!
Posted By: hemiviper588

Goodyear Blue Streaks - 08/01/09 05:14 AM

Thanks Rusty! I ordered a set of Goodyear Blue Streaks for my 66 Dart 273 Hipo 4 spd, They were delivered and on the car within one week! Thanks again for the great price and fast service! Bill

Attached picture 5389982-tmpphp1KRWiz.jpg
Posted By: sawdust

Re: Goodyear Blue Streaks - 08/06/09 11:34 AM

what about goodyear 775-14 blue streak for 66 hemi cars?

Re: Goodyear Blue Streaks - 08/06/09 02:33 PM

Those tires are not being reproduced at this time. I will quiz John Kelsey about those tires. How much interest would there be in them?

Everyone have a great time at the NATS!!!!
Posted By: sbcjd

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/07/09 03:55 AM

Any chance the L-60X15 Polyglas tire will be reproduced. Could use a bigger rear tire on my car.
Posted By: HPMike

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/07/09 07:37 AM

Quote:

Any chance the L-60X15 Polyglas tire will be reproduced. Could use a bigger rear tire on my car.

I thought I read on another board that these tires(Polyglas L60) are a go. What's the deal??

MB

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/07/09 02:56 PM

Quote:

Quote:

I thought I read on another board that these tires(Polyglas L60) are a go. What's the deal??

MB

The test tires have looked great, now comes the business end of it. The L60's are coming in very short order... They should be here in September. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!!! I do not have pricing, but as soon as I do, I will make you guys aware that the L60's are indeed back on the street!!!!!!
Posted By: HPMike

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/07/09 11:54 PM

That's great

MB

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/08/09 11:26 PM

Count me in. I need a pair.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/11/09 02:20 PM

For the guys running at the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag race or will be attending the race, a delivery special!!!

I am willing to go to Kelsey's and pick up your tires and carry them up to Stanton, MI for you for $10/ tire. On average, that will be a $40-$50 savings!

I will need to know and have money in hand by labor day weekend. Feel free to contact me by private message. Just trying to help everyone out!
Posted By: 70 buzz

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/15/09 11:48 AM

Rusty see you at Stanton and pick up my tires. Keep in mind that good spare for me. Thanks

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/24/09 06:58 PM

Buzz,

Received the mail on Friday and the tires are set aside!! I will look forward to seeing you in Stanton.

Anyone else, I am continuing my deal for tire delivery to Stanton, Mi for the Pure Stock Musclecar Drag race. Please contact me for details and an accurate tire quote.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/30/09 12:14 AM

If any one is wanting tires delivered to the Pure Stock Drags, please get with me.

If you are wanting to find out what I am talking about: Pure Stock drags

The map: Mid Michigan Motorplex

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/04/09 07:34 PM

Everyone have a safe labor day weekend!!!

I am still taking orders for delivery to Stanton, MI to the Pure Stock Drags on the 18th and 19th. Contact me and lets make this work!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/15/09 06:47 PM

Any update on the availability of L60X15 Polyglas tires?
Posted By: 70 buzz

Re: Goodyear Blue Streaks - 09/18/09 08:51 PM

Rusty, thanks for the tires you delivered to stanton. You guys that are looking for Good Year polyglas he is the man to see. Looks like you ran good on the lights good reaction time and some good runs. Still need that spare F70-14 with RWL so give me a yell if you find one. Thanks Gary
Posted By: hemi_harvester

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/18/09 10:21 PM

Quote:

Any update on the availability of L60X15 Polyglas tires?

i give you a and raise you a

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/21/09 04:37 PM

Gary,

I will keep an ear open for you F70-14. It was great to meet you and I hope that those tires complete it!!!!

For the L60-15. I was just informed on Wednesday that Tuesday afternoon, a number was actually assigned to the tire. What that means is the tire is through with the testing stages and is going to be produced. Here are a couple of pics I was able to take on Wednesday. I do not know what the pricing is or when they will show up on the dock, but I will be more than happy to let you know when they do!!!

As for pricing of other tires, I was informed that they will be going up on October 1. If you want to lock in the current price, get with me ASAP!!!!!
Posted By: Airgrabber

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/21/09 06:51 PM

The L-60-15 is so cool and reminiscent of the 1960's. What size rim would you use? 7,8,10?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/21/09 07:47 PM

I was taking a picture of the rim with my cell phone, but it was unable to capture the rim size. The tire was mounted on a 15x7 JJ rim.

Here are some things to think about:

On a 7" rim, the L60-15's have:
10.40" section width
27.97" outside diameter
9.40" tread width

For each 1/2" increase/decrease in rim width, section width increases/decreases .2".

I will let you know when I have pricing for these tires.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/23/09 04:57 PM

I recieved word that these tires will be produced on October 12th at the factory. I still do not have a price tag as of yet, but I will let you know when I do!!!!!!!!
Posted By: minivan

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/23/09 05:59 PM

Quote:

The L-60-15 is so cool and reminiscent of the 1960's. What size rim would you use? 7,8,10?

Back in "the day", I installed L50-15 tires on my Z-28 stock 7" wheels... The centers of the tires wore out real quick..
Posted By: mccannix

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/23/09 07:24 PM

I've had these on the 450 facory 15x7 steel wheels for several years now with no wear pattern to speak of.
Of course I dont drive it every day today, like I would have 'back in the day' either

Attached picture 5501036-challsteel2.jpg

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/28/09 04:51 PM

If anyone is interested, tire prices will see their annual price changes on October 1. Still time to purchase them on the old price. Contact me for your individual quote!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/05/09 03:03 PM

BIG NEWS!!!!

1) The price on G70-15 Redstripe Goodyears has come down. Please contact me so that your A-12 can be pimped out!!!!

2) I have pricing for the L60-15's and the production date of October 12th is still solid. Contact me for your pricing!!!!

3) Development for a G70-15 RWL is going on as we speak. Let me know if you are interested!!!!!

That is all!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: demonH1B

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/11/09 03:06 PM

I have L60's of the 14" variety on 10" wheels.
Wheels and tread width are about the same &
no uneven wear.
Posted By: fc7_plumcrazy

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/12/09 12:34 AM

Hi,

is there any chance the Goodyear Polyglas GT H70-15 will be reproduced (for SFGTs and 300 Hursts)?

I doubt it but you never know

Thanks

Carsten

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/13/09 01:48 PM

I spoke with Mr. Kelsey yesterday about the H's and he said, "never say never, but don't hold your breath."

Each time a new tire is brought out, it represents a full year of design, development, testing, and trials before they see the light of day. Therefore, you must put forth a great deal of resources (time and $$$$) to make this happen, and you have to know that there is going to be numbers of tires sold to justify the resources placed into that item.

This is one reason why the G70 took so long to come out! The tire has a limited number of vehicles wearing this as a OEM application, the tire molds had to be built from scratch, etc. BUT...... that tire is here now, the price has been reduced, and I need to help you guys get them on your cars!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/19/09 04:02 PM

Still here to help spread some holiday cheer. Let me know if you need some rubber for your ride.
Posted By: R_Blaha

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/19/09 10:57 PM

Any plans to launch any Formula One Super Stock tires? I have front runners, G60/15 and L60/15 you could use as a templates?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/15/09 04:42 PM

Hi everyone! Just thought I would let you know that the first shipment of L60's is due to hit Kelsey's dock in short order (John told me the 22nd of this month). I have been waiting for these tires to show up for the longest time and it looks like they are finally here!!!! Great news for everyone that loves the big and littles!!! Feel free to contact me on any tire that Kelsey has and I will get you an accurate price quote!!! To everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/17/09 03:26 AM

How much are the L 60s gonna be Rusty?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/17/09 08:00 PM

Retail on the L60's is $300/ tire. Contact me for the "better" price!!
Posted By: ebodiesonly

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/19/09 07:04 PM

Do you have also F70-14 RWL Polyglas available?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/19/09 09:24 PM

Yes.
Kelsey has both RWL types (Elevated size and No Size) as well as Red Stripe and White Stripe.

The elevated size and no size difference is a model year thing. Goodyear started putting the tire size in RWL Mid year 1969. The lap over months were October thru December. Hope this clears the water rather than muddies it up.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/24/09 01:58 AM

Rusty,
Are the L60X15 polyglas tires available now.
Posted By: dynotune440

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/24/09 02:34 AM

Quote:

Gary,

I will keep an ear open for you F70-14. It was great to meet you and I hope that those tires complete it!!!!

For the L60-15. I was just informed on Wednesday that Tuesday afternoon, a number was actually assigned to the tire. What that means is the tire is through with the testing stages and is going to be produced. Here are a couple of pics I was able to take on Wednesday. I do not know what the pricing is or when they will show up on the dock, but I will be more than happy to let you know when they do!!!

As for pricing of other tires, I was informed that they will be going up on October 1. If you want to lock in the current price, get with me ASAP!!!!!

that is lookin good!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/24/09 04:13 AM

I have been told that they will show up any day. Best guess that they will be like the first shipment after the first of the year. If you are interested, we can get everything ready and have the tires shipped out the day they come in.

In short, we are going to see these within 3 weeks!!!
Posted By: anlauto

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/28/09 11:55 PM

Rusty
Do you know or can you calculate the rev/mile of the new L60 X 15's ?

I'm looking to improve my 4:10 highway driving and make my car even more driveable.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/29/09 12:31 AM

I do not, but I will pose that question tomorrow.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/29/09 01:07 AM

I think I may have figured it out...
There are 63360 inches in a mile.
The height of the tire is 27.97
The distance around would be PI(3.14)X 27.97 = 87.83
rev/mile would be 63360 / 87.83 = 721 rev/mile

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/29/09 06:20 PM

That does it!!! Bigs and littles!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/04/10 07:14 PM

I feel like the boy who has cried wolf too many times, but I am done with that. The L60's will be available for shipment on Wednesday the 6th!!!!! Please contact me for pricing!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/05/10 09:27 PM

Rusty
Do you think a E60 X 15 would mount to a 15 X 6 rim? or would the tire be too wide and look terrible?

Still tryingto figure out a big & little combo..

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/06/10 09:13 PM

I just got off the phone with John and he stated that the 6" rim is a little narrow for the E60, but it could and would work, just expect to see a little more wear on the center 3 bars of the tread. It would pucker the bead in .5" per side over the stock size 7" rim.

As Mr. Kelsey stated, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!" If you have a 7", you could go E or F60 with no issue.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/07/10 11:53 AM

Thank you

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/13/10 05:24 PM

The L60's are being delivered and showing up on peoples doorstep!! If you are look for any Goodyear reproduction tires, please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to give you a quote!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/01/10 06:03 PM

More than happy to give out accurate quotes for all your reproduction Goodyear needs, from Model T's all the way to fire breathing HemiCuda's and A12 Birds and Bees!!!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/10/10 08:13 PM

A fresh batch of L60's and F60's hit the dock yesterday. I will be happy to provide a quote to you. Just supply in a PM the tire size, number your are looking for, a zipcode for an accurate shipping quote, and the car it is going on.

Carry on!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/01/10 06:55 PM

In KC, we had our first good weather day in I don't know how long!!! Made me want to get the car fired up (as soon as the salt gets off the streets!!!) Hit me up if you are thinking of some new rubber for your ride!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/21/10 02:25 AM

All I can say is WOW!!!! Over 10,000 views in a little less than a year!!!!!! Thank you so much for your interest. You guys rock!!!!

A lot of tires are moving and Kelsey is starting to have some tires go to backorder. If you are needing them for a particular event, I would recommend that you do not wait to the last minute. I know of a couple of sizes that are already a month out. Contact me about your particular interest. I will find out availablity and if they are backordered.
Posted By: rm21j9

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/31/10 06:08 PM

Saw your ad in Moparts. I live in Lee's Summit
Where are you located? I have 70 roadrunner that I will be looking for a set of 4 f60-15s soon
how much?
Posted By: Anselmi

Re: Goodyear Blue Streaks - 03/31/10 06:26 PM

Quote:

Any news on these? What are people using in their '66 Hemi cars, if Goodyear is not reproduced? Originals or dyed whitewalls?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/31/10 09:26 PM

Quote:

Saw your ad in Moparts. I live in Lee's Summit
Where are you located? I have 70 roadrunner that I will be looking for a set of 4 f60-15s soon
how much?

I tried to send you a PM, but your account does not accept them. You can call me on my cell listed on the first page of this post.

Re: Goodyear Blue Streaks - 03/31/10 09:27 PM

I will inquire tomorrow.

Re: Goodyear Blue Streaks - 04/01/10 02:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Any news on these? What are people using in their '66 Hemi cars, if Goodyear is not reproduced? Originals or dyed whitewalls?

Because of the very limited number of cars that wore this size and the fact that this tire size was not a common size with any other group or car line, this would be an extremely expensive tire to produce. An alternative tire is out there for you. Coker tire has a 775-14 Blue Stripe BFG available. Sorry that a Goodyear is not available.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/08/10 12:57 PM

Okay, I have not asked the question yet, so here it goes......

For the cars that you guys are restoring, have garaged, and show tremendous amounts of love to, is there a tire that you need to have produced??? I ask this question not mearly to pass the time, but I talk frequently with John Kelsey and we banty about ideas. Is there a tire currently not made to take your car back to stock (yes I know about the 775 bluestreaks). Let me know!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/22/10 02:50 AM

I have had people ask if I am going to be attending any shows this summer. The only events that I am going to will be the FAST race at Martin, MI June 25th and 26th and the Pure Stock Muscle car drags in Septmeber.

For these events, I will offer up delivery of tires to these events for the price of $10/ tire. This will typically be a savings of $40-$60 for shipping. Arrangements will have to be made and tires will be paid for before I pick them up. Please feel free to contact me with questions and details.

The F60-15's are currently backordered, but delivery of these tires is slated for the 1st week of May.
Posted By: GTX MATT

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/22/10 05:35 AM

Super Stock Formula 1s

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/22/10 10:20 PM

Quote:

Super Stock Formula 1s

Can only deal with Goodyear.

It sounds like the L60 supply is getting low, so if you want some before they go on backorder, get with me!!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/01/10 08:02 PM

I am going to be attending the following events this year:

F.A.S.T. at Martin, MI June 25th and 26th.
Pure Stock Musclecar Drags at Stanton, MI in September.

I can bring prepaid tires to these events for $10/ tire. This saves between $40-$80 for shipping on a set of 4. Contact me in advance and this will only be for tires that are in stock. Let me know if you are interested.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/08/10 01:15 AM

F60's are showing up on Tuesday. Let me know if I can help anyone in their needs for reproduction Goodyears.
Posted By: rm21j9

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/18/10 04:34 PM

Hey there Rusty! Its your fellow lee's Summit
person Dave Babson. I talked to you about a
month ago saying that I would be needing 4
F60 polyglas tires for my bird. I see you have
gotten some in and I am ready to buy them.
Call me at 805-6636(after 3pm) so we can work out
the details Thanks

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/20/10 12:53 PM

All PM's replied and phone calls retruned.

If you have any questions, please ask them. If I do not have the answer, I will find the answer.

It is getting down to a month before the FAST race in Mi. Get with me so that we can have your tires reserved prior to me picking them up for the event!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/02/10 12:22 PM

Just bringing this to the top!!!

If you are wanting tires delivered to Martin, Mi for the F.A.S.T. race for $10/ tire, please contact me so that we can make sure that the tires are reserved and none are backordered.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/02/10 08:41 PM

Hey Rusty, Could you give me a price for 2 G 60 15s delivered to Martin.... Please

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/03/10 11:18 AM

Tom,

You have a PM.
Posted By: fullmetaljacket

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/04/10 04:03 PM

Agreed on the Super Stock Formula 1 slim front runners. I had a pair running for years and they made the car look that more handsome.
Posted By: Dave Watt

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/04/10 06:51 PM

Quote:

Just bringing this to the top!!!

If you are wanting tires delivered to Martin, Mi for the F.A.S.T. race for $10/ tire, please contact me so that we can make sure that the tires are reserved and none are backordered.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you may have.

Checks are in the mail Rusty, I'll see you there.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/07/10 05:09 AM

Dave,
Got them!

Still time to get tires organized for delivery. Contact me if you have any questions.
Posted By: sogtx

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/07/10 03:29 PM

Quote:

Hey Rusty, Could you give me a price for 2 G 60 15s delivered to Martin.... Please

Thanks, Andy Masny masnyheatingcorp@gmail.com

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/07/10 03:56 PM

Andy,

You have mail!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/14/10 12:06 PM

Last call for tires going to Martin!! I need to know that you are interested and that money will be here before I leave.

This applies only for those tires hitching a ride with me to Martin, Mi for the F.A.S.T. race!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/29/10 03:40 PM

Thanks to all who purchased tires for delivery to Martin for the FAST event. Great to meet up with some new faces!!!

Looking at the calender, it is getting close to the time for final wrenching for the MOPAR Nats. Contact me for pricing and availablity for the shoes that will make the car!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/29/10 05:41 PM

Thanks for the tires Rusty, nice meeting you too.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/30/10 12:56 AM

Thanks Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/01/10 02:56 PM

I have had several people ask if I am coming to the 'Nats. My response is, unfortuniately, no. There is still time for you to get with me and we can have tires shipped to you and you will have them ready for the 'Nats. All sizes are in stock and ready to ship. Let me know if I can help.

My next event that I will attend and will be bringing pre-paid tires to will be the Pure Stock Drag races in Sept @ Stanton, MI.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/19/10 06:39 PM

I have received some PM's and I will reply tomorrow. Sorry about the delay in getting back as I was out of town and away from my computer.

There are getting to be some tires that are out of supply and being placed on backorder. If you are needing some in the near furture, give me a holler and we will find out if they are in stock or not!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/03/10 03:08 PM

I am again offering the delivery option!!!

I will be attending the Pure Stock Musclecar Drag Race in Stanton, MI on Sept 17 and 18th. I will pick up and deliver prepaid orders to the track for $10/ tire. Please contact me early so that we can make sure that the tires you want are not on backorder. Please feel free to contact me for pricing and any questions that you might have.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/12/10 01:43 PM

I hope everyone has a great time at the 'Nats this weekend. After you figure out how much money you have left after the swap meet, give me a ring!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/23/10 04:17 PM

Getting everything ready for the Pure Stock Drags for Sept 17 and 18 in Stanton, MI. If you are wanting tires delivered to the track for $10/ tire, please get with me. You do not have to be a racer to take advantage of this offer!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/07/10 03:20 PM

Getting everything lined up for the race. Please get with me if you want tires delivered to the Pure Stock Muscelcar Drag race the 17th and 18th.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/22/10 09:01 PM

Hi Guys!!! Had a great time at the Pure Stocks even though we were rained out on Saturday!

I was talking with John Kelsey this morning and he said that currently, there are no known price increases, but he has heard that the price of some raw materials has jumped dramatically. I am not trying to scare anyone, but I would say that if you have the money and you are thinking about tires, I would suggest that you take advantage of the current pricing structure!!!!

I always want everyone to get the tires they need at the best pricing possible. Contact me if you are interested or have any questions at all.

Thanks for your past responses and your current interest!!!!

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/01/10 03:56 PM

Received word this morning that as of Nov. 1st, most of the tires with Kelsey are going to see a price increase. Soooo.... get with me before the end of the month and secure your tires for the best price out there!!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/04/10 10:29 PM

Thanks for the tip....I just ordered three sets...
Posted By: Roadcuda

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/04/10 11:09 PM

I'm glad that I got my Blue Streak tires when I did, and you were right, the car does look much better. Thanks again for you help!

Attached picture 6233153-IM000517.JPG

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/04/10 11:11 PM

one more

Attached picture 6233161-IM000518.JPG

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/05/10 04:18 AM

You are definately going to stand out in a crowd!!!! Good looking ride!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/22/10 02:53 PM

Still time left to purchase your Goodyears before the price increase goes into effect.
Posted By: Firepowerflyer

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/23/10 02:15 AM

Rusty I'm going to try to get a order in for my 69 GTX before the increase.Can you pm me your address so if I get the money order together I can send it.
Thanks
Joe

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/23/10 03:24 AM

PM Sent
Posted By: Firepowerflyer

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/03/10 03:36 AM

Thanks for the new skins!!Great service!!!
Joe

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/03/10 07:22 PM

Glad they got there okay!!!
I want to see pictures!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/16/10 05:20 AM

I will be attending MCACN show in Chicago as a spectator on Saturday. I have my new price sheet with me. Call me if you wish, my new cell number is 816-654-3400.
Posted By: 79machocharger

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/24/10 07:55 PM

Hi, Getting ready to order some tires reals soon and have been checking around. Already got my quote from Jim Miner.
What kind of deal can you give me on goodyear rwl (2)F60-15's and (2)L60-15's plus shipping to zip 04401 Bangor ME.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/24/10 09:18 PM

PM sent.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/30/10 05:32 PM

Tell Santa that you want rubber for your sled!!!

Contact me with any questions and up-to-date pricing. My cell is 816-654-3400.

I will be at the Mecum Auction in KC this Saturday. Give me a call if you are there!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/14/10 11:11 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!! May you have plenty of cheer this holiday season and have a great year to come.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/02/11 04:03 AM

Have a Happy New Year!!!! I am here to help you with any questions you have about Polyglas for your rides!!!! My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/19/11 02:55 PM

I just received word yesterday that there will be another price adjustment on the Goodyear reproduction tires on March 1st. I do not know what the price change will be, but the good news is that you can still have the best price out there if you get ahold of me and we place your order before March 1st.

Please feel free to contact me with your tire wants and a zip code (business or residence) and I will be happy to get you a quote. As always, if you have a question, please feel free to contact me. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/05/11 04:22 AM

TTT!! A gentle nudge before the March 1st price change.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/05/11 03:05 PM

Hey I just bought a set yesterday...good timing I guess

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/18/11 03:50 AM

You can still get hold of me and tires can be sent before the March 1st price increase. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty
Posted By: Airgrabber

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/22/11 03:08 AM

What is the F6015 up to now and what do you expect the increase to be? Thank you!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/22/11 05:31 AM

PM Sent!
Posted By: Edison62

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/24/11 03:11 AM

I'm in need of a set for my 1970 Super Bee.... 15" all around just not sure of the width/hight ... what would shipping be to zip 04730? I'll try to come up with the exact tire size but I want to fill the rear wheel wells.....

Bryan

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/24/11 03:00 PM

Im not sure what I need but how much will it cost me to ship it here?

come on thats funny.....right?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/24/11 03:24 PM

As stated by Limelite... might need a little more info to get you taken care of.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/24/11 04:21 PM

Not really...I think the cost of shipping E, F, G, L 60's should be pretty close...The guys just looking for an estimate on shipping?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/24/11 05:41 PM

Quote:

Not really...I think the cost of shipping E, F, G, L 60's should be pretty close...The guys just looking for an estimate on shipping?

Thanks Alan, you are correct....the shipping should be pretty close on all 60's.

I'm thinking/hoping Dave & Russell misread my posting as it shouldn't make a difference what size (within a few dollars) and it was the shipping cost that I was inquiring about.

Bryan

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/24/11 06:50 PM

I will get you a shipping quote for F60's.

The pricing on L60's for shipping is very different as those tires weigh 10# more than G60's.

Also, the pricing on shipping anges more than the cost of the tires. I spell everything out in my quote so there are no suprises. If a quote is more than 2 months old, I typically have to requote the shipping.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/24/11 08:27 PM

Quote:

I will get you a shipping quote for F60's.

The pricing on L60's for shipping is very different as those tires weigh 10# more than G60's.

Also, the pricing on shipping anges more than the cost of the tires. I spell everything out in my quote so there are no suprises. If a quote is more than 2 months old, I typically have to requote the shipping.

Thanks Russell... feel free to PM me from here on.

Bryan

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/08/11 01:12 AM

I am still here and willing to help you with any questions that you might have so that we can put some new rubber on your ride for the upcoming summer.

I told everyone about the price changes that were slated for March 1st. From the information I have been getting, it sounds like about every quarter there will be an opportunity for the pricing to change, and I will lay good money that they will not be going down. As always, I will try to help you out as much as possible and give you the best pricing I can. Call me if you want-- 816-654-3400.

Rusty
Posted By: Dingmaster

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/08/11 03:30 PM

I'm still looking for dual white line tires!

Attached picture 6518011-phpU559iTAM.jpg

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/11/11 12:00 AM

Wish I could help you with the double white lines!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/18/11 04:59 PM

With spring coming up, there has been a real rush on some tires. If you are wanting tires for the show season, please get with me. Some popular sizes are currently on backorder, but the wait is not terrible. Contact me and I will fill you in on the latest.

As always, feel free to contact me on any questions you have about these Goodyear reproduction Polyglas!!! My cell is 816-654-3400.
Posted By: m46rat

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/18/11 05:27 PM

Can you get E60x15's with the E60 NOT in RWL? I believe they were the earier tires and were eventually superceeded by the E60 being in RWL. Post or PM me please.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/18/11 06:45 PM

The E60-15's were introduced in 1970. As such, the tires carried the elevated size. To my knowledge, the E60 was never in a NS (no size) configuration.

The e60 was also found on the Rebel Machine. The only other car (that I know of) to use that size, other than Mopar.
Posted By: m46rat

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/19/11 01:51 AM

I have a Kelsey Tire Inc list in front of me. They list E60x15 RWL E/S tires. I need the same but N/S. I need at least 12. Are they being made yet? N/S is for early 1970 production, of which most of my cars are. Can you help me Rusty??!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/19/11 05:47 AM

I will talk to Kelsey on Monday.
Posted By: hemi70se

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/21/11 04:34 PM

Dwight,
It has been my opinion that they never made E-60-15s in the "no-size" version. I think even the early cars that were built had the size on them.
Dirk

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/22/11 05:52 PM

Quote:

I have a Kelsey Tire Inc list in front of me. They list E60x15 RWL E/S tires. I need the same but N/S. I need at least 12. Are they being made yet? N/S is for early 1970 production, of which most of my cars are. Can you help me Rusty??!!

I spoke with John this morning and as we always say, never say never!!!!! But, with this tire, he has not seen an example of a no size E60-15. Yes, he has blueprints but to his knowledge, there was not an example of a no-size E60-15 produced.

As for tires being made, it is not a simple process as a tire has to have molds made (correctly and accurately), trial runs, testing for the Goverment (NHSTA and DOT), and other things. The business case has to be there.

Most of the time, original molds were secured and taken care of (reworked). Others, like the G70-15 Redstripe (for the A12 cars), is a tough one because a mold has to be created from scratch.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for your interest.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/23/11 07:17 PM

To everyone on Moparts:

THANK YOU!!!!!!

I have been with you guys for the last 2 years and I can honestly say that I have learned a lot from you guys. I am happy to help out any time I can. If you have questions, ask! If I don't have the answer, I will find it and we both will become smarter!!

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/23/11 10:45 PM

Rusty, you should announce that they are now making a radial tire with small "GoodYear Polysteel" lettering. While not correct for most of our Mopars, they might be a good looking tire for those insisting on radials ?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/26/11 01:41 AM

Quote:

Rusty, you should announce that they are now making a radial tire with small "GoodYear Polyester" lettering. While not correct for most of our Mopars, they might be a good looking tire for those insisting on radials ?

They make these???????????? More info please!

Bryan

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/26/11 06:02 PM

Quote:

They make these???????????? More info please!

Bryan

Available in a 225/70X 15
Check out www.kelseytire.com

Attached picture 6550647-P225-70-R-15Goodyear-Polysteel-Radial-RWL-SL.jpg

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/26/11 08:33 PM

I was dumbfounded, until I saw your picture!!!!

Polysteel Radials, original equipment on Trans Ams, Z/28's and Corvettes from '78 to '81. These tires are available in both the small and large letter designs. Sizing is 225/70/15's.

Yes, I can help out with these!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/26/11 09:36 PM

Well like I said..They are NOT AT ALL correct for our Mopar's, but for all those folks who "have to have" radials, it could possibly be a nice alternative.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/27/11 09:38 PM

Quote:

I was dumbfounded, until I saw your picture!!!!

Polysteel Radials, original equipment on Trans Ams, Z/28's and Corvettes from '78 to '81. These tires are available in both the small and large letter designs. Sizing is 225/70/15's.

Yes, I can help out with these!!!!

And the price per set of 4 is??????

Bryan

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/27/11 11:23 PM

You will have a PM tomorrow!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/31/11 10:16 PM

A new item is being added to the Goodyear Tire reproduction list!!!!!!

G70-15 Polyglas are now being offered in a raised white letter!!!!

These tires are due to show up in the warehouse next week. Contact me for pricing.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/13/11 12:59 AM

Its getting close to show season. There is a good supply of tires in the warehouse. Contact me for the best price going. Have questions? I can help!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/27/11 03:46 AM

Some tires are starting to go on backorder due to demand. Please feel free to get with me for pricing and availability. I will help you with whatever questions you may have. If you want, you can call my cell-- 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/27/11 12:58 PM

You can't beat the LOOK

Attached picture 6605302-APRIL25(1).JPG
Posted By: cdp

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/28/11 02:24 AM

See if Kelsey has any interest in the GoodYear Tracker A/T's that were used on 4x4 Warlocks, Machos, etc. I would think there would be a demand for them.

Attached picture 6606431-trackerAT.JPG

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/28/11 07:04 PM

I will ask the question of him. How many Warlock and Machos where there?

Speaking of trucks..... Little Red Express??? Any interest in having the GT radials done?? Simply asking, not promising anything.
Posted By: dodgedakotaman

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/03/11 12:09 AM

Wow! New Lil Red Express GT radials? Yes! Yes! Yes! I am in for a set if they are made.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/11/11 06:38 PM

Quote:

Wow! New Lil Red Express GT radials? Yes! Yes! Yes! I am in for a set if they are made.

Okay, I have talked to John and advised him of some request. He said that, yes the tires could be made without issue, its just are there enough of you LRE owners out there who are willing to pay the pricetag for the GT's? Enough willing to pay considerably more than Radial T/A's?

Also, wanted to let you guys know that a fresh shipment of F60-15 Polyglas elevated size just showed up today. Give me a call for the freshest tires in the country!!!!
Posted By: LilRed7879

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/11/11 07:25 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Okay, I have talked to John and advised him of some request. He said that, yes the tires could be made without issue, its just are there enough of you LRE owners out there who are willing to pay the pricetag for the GT's? Enough willing to pay considerably more than Radial T/A's?

Also, wanted to let you guys know that a fresh shipment of F60-15 Polyglas elevated size just showed up today. Give me a call for the freshest tires in the country!!!!

I am in for MANY sets if you get them made - would love to offer them to our Lil Red customers. PM Sent!
Posted By: 68KillerBee

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/12/11 06:59 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Those the same tires for the 79 300?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/23/11 07:53 PM

I got off the phone with Mr. Kelsey today. We talked about the potential of the Lr60-15 GT Radial making it into production (and I guess some of you have been calling in as well).

We also talked about that another price adjustment will be going on here on July 1st. Please contact me about tires if you want them before the pricing change. 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/03/11 02:45 PM

I have the new prices effective July 1st in my hand. Please contact me for current pricing and the upcoming price changes. 816-654-3400

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/14/11 02:53 PM

Just a gentle nudge to remind everyone of the upcoming price change. Please contact me and I can get you the information that you need!!!!
Posted By: ArcticCuda

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/23/11 06:39 PM

Hi, please send me quote of F60-15 (2) and G60-15 Good Year Polyglas tires. Zip code 91335 Reseda.

Thanks! Pepe

PS. Do you sell 7x15" Mopar Rallye Wheels?
Posted By: GOLDMYN

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/25/11 01:54 AM

Hi, send me a PM w/quote for (4) RWL G60-15 w/shipping to zip 53142....thanks

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/27/11 05:59 PM

I have Pm'd everyone. If anyone has questions about these tires, I am more than willing to get the answers you need.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/01/11 09:19 PM

Everyone have a safe and happy 4th of July!!!!!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/07/11 03:49 AM

Everyone have a great time @ Carlise!!!! Contact me when you get back and want the vintage look rubber for your ride!!!!
Posted By: Purestocker

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/13/11 12:00 AM

Thanks for the great price on the 14 tires Rusty, can not wait to burn em up in Stanton with ya the shipping worked out to be a great deal too. Rich

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/15/11 12:04 PM

Glad to hear that they made it fine. Burn them up, we will get you more!!!!

If anyone has any questions or would like pricing, feel free to contact me. My cell is 816654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/22/11 01:14 PM

Okay..... here it goes!!!!

I will be attending the Pure Stock Musclecar Drag Race in Stanton, MI. The dates for the race this year are September 16th and 17th.

I will deliver prepaid order to the track for $10/ tire. Current shipping rates are in the $80-90 range for delivery of a set of 4 to MI, OH, Penn.

Again, I will be doing this for prepaid orders only. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. My cell is 816-65four-34 zero zero.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/11/11 01:22 AM

The clock is getting closer to 1 month out from the Pure Stock Drags!!!! Bubbling this up to the top again!!!

Also, have a great time at the Mopar Nats!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/20/11 09:18 PM

Getting closer to Stanton!!

Get in contact with me so that we can be assured of having the tires in stock for delivery to the race!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/28/11 09:21 PM

Please contact me if you are interested in pricing or availability. I will be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

If you are still wanting delivery to the Pure Stock Musclecar Drags, please get in contact with me ASAP!!!

My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/13/11 09:38 PM

Hope to see some of you guys at the Pure Stock Drags this weekend. I will be in the grass pits with a couple of B5 blue Mopars--69 Dart GTS 340 and a 70 Hemi Challenger.

I will be more that happy to stop and say 'hi'!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/28/11 03:52 PM

Fresh F60's rolling off the truck today!! Get them while they are hot!!!

In the time that I have been working with Kelsey with these tires, I have learned that the tire inventory gets rolled over on a very frequent basis. Also, the backorder time is typically very low.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/29/11 06:26 PM

Quote:

Fresh F60's rolling off the truck today!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/29/11 07:18 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Fresh F60's rolling off the truck today!!

Yeah, they are comin' your way!!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/19/11 06:20 AM

Fresh G60's are showing up next week. Give me a call if you are looking for some fresh rubber!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/09/11 05:45 AM

New G60's are coming in next week. Nice roll over of product!!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/10/11 06:00 AM

Quote:

New G60's are coming in next week. Nice roll over of product!!!!!

What ya got for my 70 Super Bee with 15" rims?

Bryan

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/11/11 04:48 AM

Get in contact with me about some F60-15's. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/15/11 10:01 PM

I was just informed that the price tag for Kelsey tires will be going up Jan. 1st. Please contact me so that you can secure the tires that you want at the lowest price!!!! My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/24/11 09:28 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!

Have a great and safe holiday weekend.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/25/11 08:38 PM

THANKS RUSTY!!!!!!!

nice stuff....

Posted By: 1970 Drop Top

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/26/11 04:29 AM

I have a 1970 Dodge Challenger. I had 14 inch wheels from the factory. I put some 15X7 magnums with P235 / 70R15 on it, but they rub on the front. I would like to order a set of these tires. Do you think the 15's will work on the 15X7 and not rub? How can I order?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/01/11 05:32 AM

Sorry for the delay in getting back!!!! PM'd a response to you.

Please feel free to ask any questions about these tires!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/11/11 09:56 PM

I have been told there will be price increases come Jan. 1st, but I have not been told how much the difference will be. If you want to lock in the old price, please contact me. I will be happy to help with any questions you might have. 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/17/11 10:08 PM

May I take a moment to tell everyone Merry Christmas!!! Hope that 2012 is a better year that 2011 leaving.
Posted By: 1970 Drop Top

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/18/11 12:53 AM

Sorry, I am still interested, but never got a pm from you. I would like to get a set of 15's or 14's. I got some 15 inch P235 on but they are rubbing. My car came with 14's, but I like the look of the 15 inch magn wheels. Do you know if they are a lower.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/18/11 02:03 AM

Is there any word on if the L-60-15 Lil Red tires will be made?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/18/11 05:46 AM

Quote:

Is there any word on if the L-60-15 Lil Red tires will be made?

I am going to visit John shortly. I will see what is in the plans.

DropTop, I sent you a PM... Please call me.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/24/11 11:06 PM

Merry Christmas to everyone and have a Goodyear!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/05/12 01:43 AM

I wanted to pass along the word that the performance group of tires did not receive a price increase....other lines in the collector group did. Please contact me with any questions that you may have. Thank you forr your continued support!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/25/12 06:04 AM

TTT!!! A fresh shipment of F60-15's were delivered last week. Get them while they are hot!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/18/12 02:01 PM

Hello, Is there any word on the Lil Red Express tires?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/18/12 09:23 PM

I have not talked to John about this in a while. I will get with him and let you know what is going on!!!
Posted By: jeff968

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/02/12 02:34 AM

Quote:

TTT!!! A fresh shipment of F60-15's were delivered last week. Get them while they are hot!!!

Hi,
Could you send me prices on the E, F, and G 60-15s. I'm thinking of them for my T/A. I know E's are correct for the front but I hear they are twice the price of the Fs so I may go with Fs as I have a budget.
Thanks

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/04/12 07:16 AM

You have a PM.

G60's are coming in this week.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/21/12 02:22 AM

A new batch of E60's is coming in this week. Get them while they are hot!

I was just looking at this post and I am amazed that it already has been 3 years that I have been with you guys! We are also at almost 30000 views! You guys have been great and I am happy to help you with any tire question that you might have!

As always, you can reach me via PM or by my cell. That number is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/17/12 04:21 AM

New batch of G60-15's coming in tomorrow!!!

Contact me for the best price around.
Posted By: RTSrunner

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/17/12 06:08 AM

Do you have a source for G50-14 tires?Or any 14" tires 50 or 60 series?
Thanks,RT

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/18/12 04:12 AM

Sorry, I do not have any 50 or 60 series 14" tires.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/18/12 04:13 AM

Okay guys (and gals),

I received word today that there will more than likely be a price increase for the Goodyear tires from Kelsey. Timing for the price increase is going to happen in June/July. I do not have the amount that the tires will go up, but it is with great certainty that they will not stay the same price after this period.

Please feel free to contact me with questions that you might have. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/09/12 03:33 AM

TTT!!

Looks like everything is in stock currently. Contact me and get some fresh rubber for your ride!!

816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/28/12 03:08 PM

TTT!!!

Fresh F60-15's came in last week. Everything is in stock and ready to ship.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/04/12 04:06 AM

Any word on if the 275/60/15 Lil Red Express tires will be made? Ron.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/04/12 04:23 AM

I am still keeping the bug in Mr. Kelsey's ear!
Posted By: sogtx

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/12/12 11:46 AM

Any carlisle deliveries feasible ?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/16/12 04:00 AM

I will not make Carlise. If all goes well, I will make the Pure Stock Drags in September.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/01/12 08:54 PM

Hope everyone can have a great time in Carlise next weekend.

If you find that dream ride, remember were to get the rubber to make it complete!!!!!

816-654-3400

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/08/12 11:11 PM

Hello again!!!
I received word that the tire price increase is in fact going into effect on August 1st. I have not been informed of the amount but I know that the prices for the performance series have held their price for a full year. Contact me for the best price!!! My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/14/12 03:22 PM

I now have the pricing effective Aug 1st. Contact me to avoid the increase!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/02/12 02:40 AM

Thank you to all of those who contacted me before the price increase.

If you did not get hold of me, the price increase started today.

I am announcing that I will be hauling tires to the Pure Stock Musclecar Drag Races. This will be for prepaid orders. I will haul the tires to the track for $10/ tire.

The cost for shipping has gone up considerably over the past year. It now cost approximately $100 for 4 to make it to Detroit/ Chicago. If you are going to be at the event, I can save you some coin. If you are close to the event, this will give you a great opportunity to go to one of the best musclecar events on the planet!!!!!

My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/26/12 11:35 PM

I am still getting orders ready to take to the Pure Stocks in Michigan. Please contact me soon so that I can make sure that the tires are reserved and we will not have any backorder issues. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/06/12 05:50 AM

Last call for delivery to Stanton!!!

Call me if you are interested.

My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/05/12 12:40 AM

Once again......TTT!

F60-15 Polyglas ES.... Fresh shipment today!! Start giving Santa those hints early!!!!!!

Rusty
816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/27/12 05:41 PM

Hello again!

Kelsey has a good supply of all tires.
As always, I am here to help with all questions you might have.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/10/12 07:25 PM

For anyone going to the MCACN show in Chicago next weekend, you can look for me at the show. I will be giving a seminar on Saturday afternoon for question, answer, and information. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/24/12 02:51 AM

Just wanted to let you know that Kelsey has a good supply of tires in stock. Let Santa know you need new shoes for your sleigh!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/08/12 04:17 AM

I will be in attendance at the Mecum Auction tomorrow, Saturday the 8th in KC. Flag me down or call my cell and I will be happy to talk!! 816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/22/12 07:14 PM

Merry Christmas to all!

If Santa did not bring you all you wanted, you can contact me for rubber runners for your sleigh!
816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/05/13 06:49 PM

New Year= Goodyear!!!!!

Contact me for your favorite flavor!!!!!

816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/19/13 05:23 PM

Still here to give advice, information, and the best pricing available on Goodyear Speedway Wide Tread, Polyglas, and other reproduction tires from Kelsey Tire.
Posted By: ArcticCuda

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/23/13 08:03 PM

L60-15 Polyglas rear tires & 8x15" wheels. Front F60-15 & 7x15. Thank You very much!

Pepe / Finland Europe

Attached picture 7558645-gummi.jpg

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/18/13 12:32 AM

F60-15 Polyglas RWL ES are currently out of stock, due to be arriving the 1st week of March. Placing orders on back order for immediate delivery. Contact me so that your name is on the list.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/02/13 06:22 PM

Hi guys!

Wanted to let you know that the new batch of F60-15's came in on Thursday. Bad news is that they are already sold out of these. New batch is in process right now.

Guys have told me,"Let me know when a new batch comes in." In this case, that didn't work. They have a backorder pile that gets worked through and once the back orders are fulfilled, new orders are taken. Don't be left behind. Contact me so that you don't miss a show due to tires being on backorder! My cell is still 816- six five four- 34 zero zero!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/02/13 09:09 PM

I just received my F-60-15 for my spare, grest service and great price Thanks Rusty!!

Attached picture 7610165-rsz_12012-12-08_153823_1267_x_713.jpg
Posted By: tx9cuda

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/03/13 08:40 PM

Just picked up my F60's in snowy Missouri.
Thanks for working with me Rusty, to make a smooth transaction.

Bryan Webb

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/12/13 12:34 PM

New load of F60-15's and other rubber hitting the dock this week! Contact me for the best price.
816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/23/13 04:58 PM

Just looking back, today is the 4th anniversary of my post being started. Over 48,000 views in that time and I am happy to say that I have managed to help several guys out and managed to make some friends along the way. Please feel free to contact me with questions you may have. 816-654-3400.
Posted By: Cuda Cody

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/24/13 07:32 AM

Got my tires from Rusty about a year ago and he gave me a great price. The tires have been fantastic too!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/24/13 12:48 PM

got my Polyglas last year from Rusty, too and he did a great job

Carsten

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/06/13 02:10 AM

New shipment coming in next week to Kelsey. Contact me so we can get you car rolling..... In style!
Posted By: 2JcodeChargers

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/08/13 07:41 PM

I recently recieved my E60's and G60's from Rusty. Great service and even better prices. This is the way to go!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/14/13 06:16 PM

I just installed my G-60-15 Goodyear Radial GT's from Rusty...fast service and a great price! Thanks, Rusty!!

Attached picture 7667805-rsz_100_2996.jpg
Posted By: 3406pac

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/15/13 06:06 AM

I would like a price for the E & G 15's for the AAR.
zip is 98903
Thanks

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/15/13 06:14 PM

I have a shipping quote available for you. Call me if you want, otherwise, I will pm everything tonight.

Rusty
816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/19/13 03:44 AM

All request have been answered. Give me a call or PM me. I am happy to help.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/19/13 04:28 PM

Just got off the phone with Kelsey, new F60-15 elevated size coming in next week. Get the freshest tires in the country! My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/03/13 03:12 PM

Get with me on any questions you might have! I am happy to help!

816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/04/13 05:42 PM

Just a note to let you know that any tire that is available through Kelsey Tire, I can help out with/ get for you.

Goodyear Balloon tires for Model A's

Goodyear Super Cushions for 40's and 50's.

Goodyear Speedway Wide Treads, Speedway 350's, Power Cushions, Blue Streaks, and Polyglas for the 60's and 70's.

Goodyear Steelgard, Polysteel, Flexton Radial GT's, and Eagle GT's for the radial set.

Even the Gatorback..... already here for the Fox Body Mustangs, and coming soon for the Corvette!

Feel free to ask me questions on any and all of these! My cell again is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/05/13 12:59 AM

Thanks for the Polyglas spare tire... Quick service as always!

Attached picture 7694013-rsz_100_3179.jpg

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/14/13 04:42 AM

To the top! I am happy to give everyone the time and the information necessary to make intelligent decisions!

My cell again is 816-654-3400,

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/14/13 02:18 PM

Thanks for the quick reply the other day Rusty.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/24/13 04:06 AM

Fresh F70-14 Polyglas arrived last week and new F60-15 Goodyear Polyglas are showing up next week.

Contact me if you have questions. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/08/13 10:38 PM

Contact me for the freshest tires in the country. F60-15's came in last week and deliveries are coming about every week!

816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/22/13 01:15 AM

Fresh tires coming in weekly!!

Contact me for your Goodyear tire needs.

I welcome questions so that you are assured of getting the right tire for your application.

My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/06/13 10:51 PM

If you want tires on your ride before the Mopar Nats, please contact me asap. I do not want you to hope for the right tires to be in stock and have your dreams crushed because they are on back order!

My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/27/13 03:58 PM

Hello again!

I am getting geared up for my run to Stanton, MI for the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Races, September 13 and 14th. Again, I am taking preorders for tires to be delivered to the track for $10/ tire. My suggestion is to contact me sooner rather than later so that we can make sure that the tires will be available for me to pickup rather than be on backorder. Please contact me via PM or by phone-- 816-654-3400.

Thanks,

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/07/13 06:22 PM

Have a great time at the Nats this weekend. Call me when you need tires for the new toy! 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/15/13 01:17 AM

Just a quick reminder.... 1 month out for my delivery of tires to Stanton for the Pure Stock Drag Race. My cell is 816-654-3400. This is for preorders!!!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/10/13 02:35 PM

If you happen to be at the Pure Stock Drags this weekend, stop by the grass pits and say 'hi'! I will be with a bunch of Mopars and a lot of tires!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/20/13 12:27 PM

Hi Rusty,

sent you a pm five days ago and haven't heared from you yet.

Carsten

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/22/13 03:11 AM

My humble apologies. PM has been replied.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/29/13 02:28 AM

Hi Gang!!!

Offering another delivery special. I will be making delivery of tires at the MCACN show in Chicago November 23-24. Once again, I will deliver pre-ordered tires for $10/ tire. Contact me for pricing and reserving tires. My cell is 816-654-3400.
Posted By: demon

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/29/13 05:37 AM

I bought a set of 5 F70-14 Polyglas from Rusty a year ago and just started driving the car. I love them! Nothing looks better than Polyglas on a car that should have them and they drive just fine. I'll definitely put them on my other two 70-71 cars too.
Posted By: 1972CudaV21

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/23/13 12:52 AM

Any Goodyear L60-14 Polyglas Gt tires?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/24/13 04:01 AM

L60-15 yes.

L60-14 no

Largest 14" is the G70-14.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/24/13 09:53 AM

Quote:

L60-15 yes.

L60-14 no

Largest 14" is the G70-14.

Thanks...maybe I'll find some NOS tires down the road..

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/08/13 03:14 AM

I can bring prepaid tires to the MCACN show in Chicago for a $10/ tire delivery fee. The show is one of the best on the planet! November 23 and 24. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/20/13 01:53 AM

Say hi to me at MCACN this weekend. I will be in the Pure Stock Musclecar Drag Race display. I will also be giving presentation on these round rubber things!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/21/13 06:48 PM

Quote:

Thanks for the Polyglas spare tire... Quick service as always!

..looks great.. what size? I'm looking at putting a set on our 70 Super Bee.

Tnx,
Bryan.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/22/13 07:04 AM

The tires on his car are G60's. F60-15 of F70-14 would be right.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/25/13 03:01 AM

Quote:

The tires on his car are G60's. F60-15 of F70-14 would be right.

I'd like a bit wider on the rear tires....and 15's! Could you PM me costs w/shipping to zip 04730.

Tnx,
Bryan.
Posted By: dmoore

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/05/13 04:07 AM

Rusty can you tell me if the excessive run out problem with the E-70 14's RWL have been rectified as of yet? Thanks

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/07/13 02:56 AM

Yep. We are good!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/16/13 12:01 AM

Hi Guys!!!

Just putting it in. If your loved ones are having trouble finding what they should give you..... Suggest some new rubber for your sleigh!!!!

My cell is 816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/04/14 04:08 AM

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. My cell is 816-654-3400. Polyglas, Speedway Wide Treads, Eagle GT's and other Goodyear reproduction tires.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/08/14 12:12 AM

Hello,

Good supply on most tires at the current time. G60-15's will be coming in just a couple of weeks.

My cell is 816-654-3400. Have questions, I can help!!!
Posted By: fjr340gts

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/26/14 11:46 PM

Got a nice set of Good Year Red Lines from Rusty! They dropped my 60' times by almost 2 tenths over the old BFG Radial T/A's. Rusty is a great guy to deal with!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/20/14 12:42 AM

FYI.... Its getting to be spring outside. Contact me if you are looking for rubber for your ride. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/24/14 12:48 AM

5 years and just shy of 60,000 hits. Thank you for your interest and support!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/18/14 03:34 AM

Fresh rubber coming in weekly. Contact me if you have any questions. My cell is 816-654-3400.
Posted By: MLR426

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/23/14 07:24 PM

Quote:

30 k hits by you LOL Just joking

MLR426

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/30/14 04:17 AM

Quote:

Quote:

30 k hits by you LOL Just joking

MLR426

Hopefully, I have given you guys some solid info to make good decisions on.

Fresh batches of rubber keep hitting the dock.

I am happy to help with Polyglas or any other Goodyear.

My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/19/14 11:33 PM

Please contact me if you are needing Polyglas or have questions.

My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/22/14 09:53 PM

I am on my way to Hemmings Musclepalooza this weekend. Come ask a couple of questions and get some pricing. I will be hanging out with the FAST guys. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/25/14 02:34 AM

Still here to help out. Contact me for pricing and availability. Hope you ar having a fun summer! Cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/04/14 05:13 AM

Hello!!!!

Contact me if you want me to bring Goodyear's to the track for the Pure Stock Drags in Stanton, MI on Sept . 12 &13. Same as in years past, $10/ tire delivered to the track. My cell is 816-654-3400. Call for pricing and to reserve the tires so that we are not looking at a back order situation.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/22/14 05:05 AM

Bringing it to the top as a reminder to all... I will be attending to Pure Stock Musclecar Drag Race in Stanton, MI on September 12 and 13. I will be hauling tires up to the event for $10/ tire. Any of the Goodyear reproduction tires are available for this offer. Polyglas, Polysteel, Speedways, and Eagles. Call me if you have any questions. My cell is 816-654-3400.
Posted By: The Black Car

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/15/14 07:16 AM

Quote:

Hello!!!!

Contact me if you want me to bring Goodyear's to the track for the Pure Stock Drags in Stanton, MI on Sept . 12 &13. Same as in years past, $10/ tire delivered to the track. My cell is 816-654-3400. Call for pricing and to reserve the tires so that we are not looking at a back order situation.

Hello Rusty,

Are you, or when are you going to have Polyglass H-70 15" available???

Many thanks!

Attached picture 8270391-polyglassh7015.jpg

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/23/14 12:52 PM

I will ask Mr. Kelsey. I have had only a couple of people inquire about that size.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/21/14 03:22 AM

Still here to help out. Any questions you might have, I am ready to answer. My cell is 816-654-3400.
Posted By: vette1986

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/21/14 06:38 PM

Hello Rusty,

Many thanks!

I would be interested in a set of these too if you make any

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/26/14 02:49 PM

Quote:

Hello Rusty,

Many thanks!

I would be interested in a set of these too if you make any

I don't know if or when Kelsey will build an H70-15. I will inform him that some are interested.
Posted By: ScottSmith_Harms

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/26/14 05:29 PM

Without reading back through 13 pages of posts.....

Has anyone addressed the need for the 1967 only Goodyear Speedway 7.75-14 Redlines?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/20/14 06:42 AM

See you guys at the Musclecar and Corvette Nationals in Chicago this weekend!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/13/14 09:18 PM

It's not too late to get tires on Santa's sleigh. Contact me for your Goodyear reproduction tire needs. Polyglas, Speedway Wide Treads, Polysteel Radials, Eagle GT's. Contact me for pricing. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty
Posted By: 72N96RR

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/21/14 04:19 AM

Rusty is a class act and his tires are second to none...I get compliments on mine at every show...

Attached picture 8368705-1972-plymouth-road-runner-gtx.jpg
Posted By: 79machocharger

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/07/15 11:36 PM

Getting ready to order up some new polyglas tires for my 78 lil red express and was just wondering what the closest size tire available for front and rear in goodyear RWL repro tires.
Front GR-60x15
Rear LR-60x15

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/10/15 11:48 PM

I would be happy to discuss!!! Call me on my cell. 816-654-3400

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/14/15 04:08 AM

Hello to all of you guys!!!!

Just wanting to let you guys know that I am still here to help everyone out with the tires you guys need for your special car. Classic Goodyear tires.... Speedway Wide Tread, Polyglas, Steelgard, Polysteel, and Eagle GT's! Contact me with any questions you may have, availability and pricing. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Take care of your ride and it will take care of you!!!

Rusty
Posted By: 68RRFlyer

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/12/15 11:43 PM

Rusty,

I need correct Goodyears for my 70 T/A. You have them ready to go or are they floating out in the bay?

Cheers

Dave

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/16/15 06:42 PM

No floating in the bay with these tires... All are built here in the USA... Contact me with a zipcode and I will get a shipping quote out to you.. 816-654-3400
Posted By: 68RRFlyer

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/18/15 02:09 PM

Exactly what I wanted to hear! Text message headed your way!

Cheers

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/04/15 05:47 PM

Hope all of you are finding you cars waking from winter slumber. Contact me so you have new rubber for the summer/ shows/ races!!

Speaking of races.. I will be hauling pre sold tires to the track for the F.A.S.T. Race in Martin, MI. Dates for that race are June 19 and 20th. I will haul the tires for $10/ tire to the track. Contact me if you have questions. My cell is 816-654-3400.
Posted By: LemonTwiist

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/14/15 10:49 PM

Hello
Need a price plus shipping to 17055 for 2 - F60-15 RWL Polyglas.
Thanks

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/16/15 04:12 AM

You have a PM..
Posted By: 72ls5fla

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/16/15 04:57 PM

Hey

Just wanted to say that Rusty is one fair guy with his pricing.

I am on my third set of GoodYear tires from him. Purchased for two Corvettes and for the 70 Challenger I have.

Excellent service and pricing.

I had my tires at the shop within 5 days of ordering, on all three occasions.

Bill
Posted By: LemonTwiist

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/18/15 01:18 PM

I got no PM from you?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/18/15 07:45 PM

I just sent one... Hopefully it finds you!! If not, call my cell-- 816-654-3400.

Rusty
Posted By: cuda567

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/17/15 11:53 PM

Rusty i wanted to shoot you a pm about some pricing on polyglass tires but your pms are full

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/19/15 05:36 AM

I have made room in my PM box. If that does not work, call my cell. 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/22/15 01:38 PM

Hi guys!! Still here to offer the best service and pricing around! I am taking orders for the Pure Stock Drags in Michigan. Let me know what you are needing so I can get them reserved!!!! My cell is 816-654-3400!!!

Thanks

Rusty
Posted By: JAS

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/23/15 02:36 AM

Rusty you have a PM

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/25/15 12:14 AM

You have a reply waiting!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/13/15 03:59 AM

Hello to everyone!! Just a note to let you know that I will be going to the MCACN show in November. I will be talking tires and delivering prepaid orders. If you are interested in tires delivered to the show or delivered to your home, get hold of me. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty
Posted By: Bashton

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/20/15 03:28 AM

Originally Posted By SmallHurst
Hello to everyone!! Just a note to let you know that I will be going to the MCACN show in November. I will be talking tires and delivering prepaid orders. If you are interested in tires delivered to the show or delivered to your home, get hold of me. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

And Rusty gets our full MCACN thumbs up endorsement! up

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/06/15 02:54 AM

TTT!! Just a reminder!! Anyone who wants me to bring tires to Chicago, contact me so that tires can be reserved!!! Cell 8one6- 3five0- 77four9 !!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/21/15 05:45 AM

Look for me at MCACN this weekend with the F.A.S.T and Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race displays!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/21/15 06:39 AM

I want to take the opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/06/16 09:23 PM

Just wanting to make sure that you are aware that any question that you might have for the reproduction Goodyears, feel free to give me a call. My cell is 816-654-3400. Polyglas, Speedway Wide Treads, Eagles, Flexten Radial GT's, Steelgard, and Polysteels!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/17/16 11:49 PM

Still here to take care of your Goodyear Vintage tires needs!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/09/16 10:42 PM

Still here to help out with all of your Goodyear reproduction needs. My cell is 816-654-3400.

I will be at Mecum KC this Friday.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/31/16 05:40 PM

I am wanting to let you guys know that I am going to be making the trip to the Spring Muscleplaooza, Memorial weekend. I will bring presold tires on the trip with me. My cell is 816-654-3400. Thank you for your interest.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/22/16 06:28 PM

TTT!!

Please contact me early so that the tires can be reserved and you are assured of delivery with no back orders!! My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/13/16 10:12 PM

TTT!!

If you are wanting me to bring tires to New York for Musclepalooza, please contact me we can have the tires available and not on back order. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/21/16 03:56 AM

Hope everyone is having a great summer.

I will be attending 2 events before the end of the year.

I will be attending the Pure Stock Musclecar Drag Race in Stanton, Mi Sept 16 and 17th.

I will also be attending the Musclecar and Corvette Nationals in Rosemont, IL Nov. 19th and 20th.

Please let me know if you are interested in me bringing tires to you at these events. I will deliver to these events for $10/tire. Please contact me before these events so that I can reserve these tires and make sure that we are not going to be backordered on the tires you want!!

My cell is 816-654-3400.

Thank you for your interest.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/23/16 09:02 PM

TTT. If anyone is needing tires delivered to Michigan for the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race, please contact me. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/24/16 01:17 AM

PM sent Rusty.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/26/16 04:31 AM

Response sent.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/26/16 03:12 PM

bought a set of Goodyear Speedways in february, everything went well as usual with Rusty and John

Carsten

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/31/16 01:54 AM

Anyone who needs tires delivered to the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race in Stanton, MI September 16 and 17th, please contact me. My cell is 816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/03/16 03:33 AM

Hello and happy Labor Day weekend.

I just managed to visit Kelsey today and he shared with me that we are going to have an increase in price for the performance group. The increase will be $10/ tire. This increase will occur 11/1. Give me a call so we can book your tires in at the old price. 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/10/16 12:59 AM

Still time for tires to be ordered for delivery for next weekend. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/26/16 11:53 PM

Want to make sure everyone is well informed and has time to make informed decisions!!

1) Tire prices are going up in price 11/1. Contact me for pricing.

2) I will be attending the MCACN show in Chicago the weekend prior to Thanksgiving. I will bring pre-sold tires for $10/tire. Contact me!!

My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/05/16 05:11 PM

TTT!!

Tires are in stock for immediate delivery.

Please let me know if you are waiting tires delivered to MCACN.

Also, a reminder tire pricing is going up 11/1.

My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/14/16 10:57 PM

I want to reach out to you one final time before the price increase.

Tire prices go up on 11/ 1. Please contact me so that I can make sure that the tires you are looking for are available and saved.

Also, if you want tires delivered to Chicago for MCACN, contact me so that they can be reserved. $10 delivery to the event!!!

My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/26/16 05:31 PM

November 1st is the date of the price increase. The tires will be going up $10/tire. Contact me for pricing. My cell is 816-654-3400.

I am still taking orders to be delivered to Chicago for the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals. This event is November 19 and 20 at the Stephenson Convention Center and is one of the best Muscle Car shows in the world. I can deliver preordered tires to the event for $10/tire.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/09/16 11:31 PM

Hello,

Reaching out one last time before the Muscle Car And Corvette Nationals in the Stephenson Convention Center, Chicago, Il, November 19 and 20. I will be attending with a booth on the main floor, so come by and discuss any ideas, issues, or just BS with me.

I am bringing pre ordered tires for delivery at the event. The tires will be brought to the event for $10/tire.

Contact me if you want tires brought to the event. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/18/16 04:45 AM

Hello!

Find me at the MCACN show this weekend in Chicago. I will be set up next to the Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race display. I will be giving a seminar on Saturday at 4PM. See you there!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/02/16 10:11 PM

Hello,

Just a reminder, Santa can make some of your gearhead dreams come true. Give me a call and we can get the right rubber for your ride!!!
And if your wife/ significant other is having trouble finding a gift for you, drop my number in front of her. I will be happy to make sure that your getting what you need!!!

My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/22/16 12:20 AM

Hello to everyone.
I wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I will be here to take care of all of your Goodyear reproduction tire needs. Speedways, Blue Streaks, Polyglas, Steelgard, Polysteel, and Eagle GT's.
I am always ready to take your call or answer any questions you may have. My cell is 816-654-3400.

I am planning on hitting quite a few shows this spring/ summer. I will be letting everyone know my schedule soon!

Thanks again and I look forward to helping you with you projects!!

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/07/17 12:17 AM

Hello and Happy New Year!!!

I am here to help. Keep my phone number in your pocket while you are at the upcoming auctions. Give a call if you want to find out what the cost of a correct set of tires will be. As you are looking at these beauties in Chrome and Paint, remember this: Goodyear Eagle ST's were last made in 1993-94. Those tires are now at least 20 years old.

It does not matter the car, give me a jingle and I will give you a solid number to safe back on your bid. Speedway Wide Tread, Polyglas, Blue Streaks, Steelgards, Custom Tread (Steel Belted Radial), Polysteel, Eagle GT's, Gatorbacks. Give me a call with your questions, I will be happy to help!!

816-654-3400

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/18/17 12:49 AM

Hello,
I am putting together my calendar of events that I am going to be attending. Let me know if you want to pick tires up at an event and I will make sure you are taken care of.
Heartland Regional NCRS-- Newton, IA May 4-6
Hemmings Musclepalooza-- Lebannon Valley, NY May 27 and 28.
Boss Motors-- Marysville, KS June 3
GTOAA-- Springfield, IL June 26th-July 1st
Buick Club of America-- Brookfield, WI July 5-8
Pontiac Oakland--POCI-- Ft. Worth, TX July 11-15
Supercar Reunion-- Bowling Green, KY July 28-29th
Mopar Nats-- Columbus, OH Aug 9-12
Mustang National -- Overland Park, KS Aug 25-26th
Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race-- Stanton, MI Sept 15 and 16

More dates to follow!! My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/31/17 06:36 AM

Just added an event!!

I will be attending the Springfield, Missouri Swap Meet. It will be Feb 10 and 11th at Ozark Empire Fairgrounds. Please feel free to call me and pre order tires so that I will be able to have them on hand at the event. 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/17/17 11:46 PM

Hello,
I am putting together my calendar of events that I am going to be attending. Let me know if you want to pick tires up at an event and I will make sure you are taken care of.

Cougar 50th Nationals-- Tulsa, OK April 21 and 22
SAAC 42--- Indy Motor Speedway June 8-10
Buick Club of America-- Brookfield, WI July 5-8
Mustang Grand National -- Overland Park, KS Aug 25-26th

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/02/17 12:51 AM

Hello,

Buick Club of America-- Brookfield, WI July 5-7
Hurst/Olds Club of America-- St. Charles, IL July 8

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/17/17 08:57 PM

Hello,

Pontiac Museum Show-- Pontiac, IL Sept 17

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/06/17 02:33 AM

Hello,
All GM Show-- Independence, MO May 20th
Pontiac Museum Show-- Pontiac, IL Sept 17.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/15/17 11:51 PM

Hello,

If you are wanting to have tires delivered to any event, please contact me. The earlier you contact me, the more likely I will have your tires available.
Next Friday, April 21st, I will be picking tires up for the Cougar event in Tulsa as well as the NCRS meet.
The Cougar event will be at the Exchange Center @ Expo Square in Tulsa.
The NCRS meet is being held at the Iowa Speedway.

Pontiac Museum Show-- Pontiac, IL Sept 17.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/02/17 04:03 PM

Hello,

If you are wanting to have tires delivered to any event, please contact me. The earlier you contact me, the more likely I will have your tires available. F60-15 Polyglas are leaving as fast as they come in. Please contact me in advance so that we can have you on the back order list and make sure that your name is ready for the next shipment!!

Time for my next event..
The NCRS meet is being held at the Iowa Speedway. I am going to be there from Thursday thru Saturday

30th Midwest Chevelle Regional-- Omaha, NE Sept 22-23rd

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/16/17 12:20 AM

Hello,

If you have any questions about tires, availability, application, and pricing, I am a quick phone call or message away. Phone number for easy contact is 816-654-3400.

For delivery to events, please contact me in advance so that I can make sure that the tires are reserved. Some tires go in and out of availability. Back orders do happen.

Time for my next events.... June 3rd is Boss Motors in Marysville, KS and June 8-10 for the Shelby National meet in Indianapolis at the Speedway.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/26/17 05:15 PM

Hello,

Have a great Memorial Weekend. Remember the reason for this holiday!!

New F60-15's are due in shortly.... get your name on the list so that you can have them when you need them!!!!

If you have any questions about tires, availability, application, and pricing, I am a quick phone call or message away. Phone number for easy contact is 816-654-3400.

For delivery to events, please contact me in advance so that I can make sure that the tires are reserved. Some tires go in and out of availability. Back orders do happen.

Time for my next events.... June 3rd is Boss Motors in Marysville, KS and June 8-10 for the Shelby National meet in Indianapolis at the Speedway.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/15/17 04:35 AM

Hello,

New F60-15's are due in shortly.... get your name on the list so that you can have them when you need them!!!!

Time for my next events.... GTOAA in Springfield, IL -- Buick Nationals in Brookfield, WI--- Hurst/Olds nationals in St. Charles, IL---- Pontiac Oakland Nationals in Ft. Worth.

I am at Scout Camp with my son, so I may be a little harder to reach. Calling or texting may be the best way to get ahold of me. My number is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/05/17 05:13 AM

Hello,

Time for my next events---Buick Nationals in Brookfield, WI--- Hurst/Olds nationals in St. Charles, IL---- Pontiac Oakland Nationals in Ft. Worth--- Supercar Reunion-- Bowling Green, KY

Ames Tri-Power All-Pontiac Nationals-- Norwalk, OH Aug 3 and 4.
Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals-- Rosemont, IL. November 18 and 19

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/17/17 11:52 PM

Hello,

Fresh tires are coming in all of the time. Contact me for tires to be reserved and make sure the tires you want are available

Time for my next events---Supercar Reunion -- Bowling Green, KY July 28 and 29 (reserve tires by July 25th)--Ames Performance All Pontiac Nationals-- Norwalk, OH, August 4-6 (reserve tires by Aug 2nd)-- Mopar Nationals-- Columbus, OH, August 10-12 (reserve tires by the 9th).

Ames Tri-Power All-Pontiac Nationals-- Norwalk, OH Aug 3,4, and 5.
Mopar Nats-- Columbus, OH Aug 10-12

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/22/17 04:43 AM

Just a note about some of the events I am going to soon.
The Supercar Reunion is a gathering of Chevy dealer supercars that attend for a 1 day drag race/ 1 day show. The dealer names of Yenko, Berger, Nickey, Fred Gibb, Dana..... special prepped cars by Dick Harrell all are in attendance. Some other stuff will be showing up as well.
The Ames All Pontiac Tri Power Nationals at Summit Raceway Park in Norwalk, OH. It is my understanding that it is the largest all Pontiac event in the country. Over 400 race cars and an incredible number of show cars.
The Mopar Nats... It is still one of the biggest events in the country for the Pentastar! Drag racing and show cars... once again, does it get any better.
If you are wanting me to bring Goodyear reproductions to the events to save money in shipping, I need to personally hear from you. Because it may have been mentioned in passing does not mean that I have it in the trailer. That being said, my cell is 816-654-3400.
Thanks and have a great weekend!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/08/17 05:47 PM

Hello,
Fresh tires are coming in all of the time. Contact me for tires to be reserved and make sure the tires you want are available
Time for my next events:
Mopar Nationals-- Columbus, OH, August 10-12 (reserve tires by the 9th).
Pontiac Uprising-- Great Bend, KS, September 9
Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race-- Stanton, MI September 15 and 16
Chevelle Regional-- Omaha, NE Sept 22 and 23rd.

Mopar Nats-- Columbus, OH Aug 10-12
Pontiac Uprising-- Great Bend, KS Sept 9th
Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/10/17 09:14 PM

Come see me at location I-4 on the Midway at the Mopar Nats this weekend. 816-654-3400...

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/28/17 02:03 AM

Hello,

I was just informed that the price of the Goodyear Reproduction Tires will be going $10/tire on October 1st. Contact me so that tires can be purchased before this timeline.

Time for my next events:
Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race-- Stanton, MI September 15 and 16 (tire pickup 9-13)
Pontiac Museum Show-- Pontiac, IL Sept 17 (tire pickup 9-13)
Chevelle Regional-- Omaha, NE Sept 22 and 23rd.

Mopar Nats-- Columbus, OH Aug 10/-12
Mustang Grand National-- KC-- Aug 25-27
Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/12/17 10:03 PM

Getting everything loaded up and ready for my next 3 events.
The Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race in Stanton, MI. Sept 15th and 16th.
The Pontiac Museum Show at Pontiac, IL Sept 17th
The Midwest Chevelle Regional at Omaha, NE Sept. 22 and 23rd.
Get with me ASAP if you need tires delivered to these events. 816-654-3400.
And as a gentle reminder, tire prices are going up $10/tire on October 1st.
Posted By: VCODE

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/15/17 05:48 PM

Just purchased 4 tires from Rusty. GREAT customer service and fast shipping and a Moparts member.
Thanks Bob

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/29/17 01:29 AM

Hello!! One last working day before the Goodyear Reproduction Tires see a $10/ tire increase!! Get with me to get the best price.. 816-654-3400

The show season still has a couple of stops in it!! I will be in Vegas for SEMA!! I will also be attending the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals at the Rosemont Center in Chicago. Contact me if you want tires delivered to the event so that you can save on shipping!!

Thanks to everyone who has seen and said hi to me during this summer!! I am still available to answer any questions you may have for tires and your ride!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/23/17 02:42 AM

Hello again!! Two things!!
1) If you are going to SEMA in Vegas, look me up! I will be in Kelsey Tires display.

2) Contact me if you are wanting tires delivered to MCACN. The sooner I hear from you, the better chance we will not have any backorders. My cell is 816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/11/17 07:06 PM

Getting psyched for the Muscle Car And Corvette Nationals at the Rosemont Convention Center in Chicago. If you need tires delivered, let me know. Picking up tires on Wednesday. Stop by my booth and talk. I will also be giving an informational speech/ discussion. Need hecklers in the room!! My cell is 816-654-3400. See you next weekend Nov 18 and 19!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/09/17 03:10 AM

Hello again!!! Getting ready for the holidays! Wanted to share some big news! Besides the Goodyear reproductions, I am now going to be carrying the lineup that Coker has! This means that anything in the reproduction tire categories, I have access to it! Pie Crust Slicks, Radial Wide Ovals, M&H Racemasters, and many other things. Contact me if you have any questions about anything tires!! My cell is 816-654-3400!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/16/17 11:45 PM

Hello!!

Couple of things on the calendar for Jan...

Jan 6th.... I will be attending the Pure Stock Christmas party in Britton, MI.... if you want tires brought to this event, let me know quickly... Any of the Firestone, BFG, US Royal product, I need to know sooner rather than later.

Jan 26-28.... Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, CA... yes, I will be attending the Grand Daddy!! Get with me to have tires brought out...

As always.... my phone is close by —- 816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/26/17 03:30 AM

For Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, US Royal, M&H Racemaster, Wide Whites, Red Stripes, Blue Streaks, Polyglas, Wide Ovals, Steelgards, Eagle GT, and Wide Oval radials... one call gets it all!! 816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/10/18 04:40 AM

Hello!!!

Here is my first group of events I am putting out for this season. If you are wanting tires brought to an event, please contact me so that they may be reserved and we don't run into back order situations!! Information and pricing are a phone call away. 816-654-3400 or message me.

Jan 26-28-- Grand National Roadster Show-- Pomona, CA
March 4th-- Lincoln Swap Meet-- Lincoln, NE
March 16-17-- Sunflower Swap Meet-- Wichita, KS
April 26-28th-- Pate Swap Meet-- Ft. Worth, TX
May 26-27th-- Hemmings Musclepalooza-- Lebanon Valley Dragway, NY
June 15-17th-- Heartland Nova Meet-- Bettendorf, IA
June 20-23rd-- Buick Club National Meet-- Denver, CO
July 13-15--- Chrysler's at Carlisle-- Carlisle, PA
July 19-21-- Hurst/Olds National Meet-- Lansing, MI
Aug 1-4-- Oldsmobile Club Of America National Meet-- Gettysburg, PA
Aug 10-11-- Indian Uprising-- St. Charles, IL
Aug 18-- Camaro Gathering-- Kansas City
Sept 7-8th-- Boss Nationals-- Marysville, KS
Sept 14-15th-- Pure Stock Muscle Car Drags-- Stanton, MI
Sept 16th-- Pontiac Museum Show-- Pontiac, IL
Nov 17-18-- Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals-- Rosemont, IL

Remember--- one call gets Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, Michelin, M&H and Wheel Vintiques
Posted By: 440sixpack

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/10/18 11:19 PM

Hello, new to the forum and proud new owner of 1970 charger. I've done some research and can't seem to find raised white letter tires with 17" diameter. Is 15" the largest size you can get with RWL tires? many thanks.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/11/18 03:01 AM

In the reproduction tire market, 15" RWL will be the largest you will see.

Look at company like Tredwear or Tirestickers. They should be able to help.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/14/18 05:35 AM

Hello!!!

Here is my updated list of events. If you are wanting tires brought to an event, please contact me so that they may be reserved and we don't run into back order situations!! Information and pricing are a phone call away. 816-654-3400 or message me.

March 4th-- Rocky Manginelli Swap Meet-- Lancaster Event Center Space 29L-- Lincoln, NE
June 1,2,3-- Mopars In The Park-- Farmington, MN
June 15-17th-- Heartland Nova Meet-- Rock Island, IL
July 27-28-- Supercar Rerunion-- Bowling Green, KY

Remember--- one call gets Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, US Royal, Michelin, M&H and Wheel Vintiques

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/06/18 05:17 AM

Hello!!!

Here is my first group of events I am putting out for this season. If you are wanting tires brought to an event, please contact me so that they may be reserved and we don't run into back order situations!! Information and pricing are a phone call away. 816-654-3400 or message me.

Jan 26-28-- Grand National Roadster Show-- Pomona, CA
March 4th-- Lincoln Swap Meet-- Lincoln, NE
May 4-5th--- A.A.C.A Swap Meet-- Lawrence, KS
June 15-17th-- Heartland Nova Meet-- Bettendorf, IA
July 27-28-- Supercar Reunion-- Bowling Green, KY

Remember--- one call gets Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, Michelin, M&H and Wheel Vintiques

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/24/18 05:51 PM

Hello!!!

Here is my updated list of events. If you are wanting tires or rims brought to an event, please contact me so that they may be reserved and we don't run into back order situations!! Information and pricing are a phone call away. 816-654-3400 or message me.

March 4th-- Rocky Manginelli Swap Meet-- Lancaster Event Center Space 29L-- Lincoln, NE
May 4-6th— Lawrence AACA swap meet— Lawrence, KS
June 1,2,3-- Mopars In The Park-- Farmington, MN
June 15-17th-- Heartland Nova Meet-- Rock Island, IL
July 27-28-- Supercar Reunion-- Bowling Green, KY

Remember--- one call gets Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, US Royal, Michelin, M&H and Wheel Vintiques

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/01/18 07:23 PM

Hello!!!

Here is my updated list of events. If you are wanting tires or rims brought to an event, please contact me so that they may be reserved and we don't run into back order situations!! Information and pricing are a phone call away. 816-654-3400 or message me.

My next two events are the Pate Swap Meet in Ft. Worth and the Lawrence Swap Meet. I am using 4/15 as a deadline for getting tires delivered to these events. Please contact me so that I can get these tires ordered and have them for you.

March 4th-- Rocky Manginelli Swap Meet-- Lancaster Event Center Space 29L-- Lincoln, NE--Done
March 16-17-- Sunflower Swap Meet-- Wichita, KS--Done and returning next year
June 1,2,3-- Mopars In The Park-- sponsoring vendor-- Farmington, MN
June 15-17th-- Heartland Nova Meet-- sponsoring vendor--Rock Island, IL
July 19-21-- Hurst/Olds National Meet--sponsoring vendor-- Lansing, MI
July 27-28-- Supercar Rerunion--sponsoring vendor-- Bowling Green, KY
Sept 7-8th-- Boss Nationals--sponsoring vendor-- Marysville, KS

Remember--- one call gets Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, US Royal, Michelin, M&H and Wheel Vintiques.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/07/18 07:36 PM

Hello,

Fresh Goodyear F60-15 Polyglas elevated size showed up in the warehouse and are available for immediate delivery.
The new batch of F60-15 Polyglas no size are going to be showing up in the next week or two.

New Firestone Radial Wide Ovals.... new shipments of GR70-15 red stripes just showed up this week.

Contact me for tires you want delivered to events in the future or to have tires shipped to you!! My cell is 816-654-3400

Deadline for tires coming from Coker for delivery to Ft. Worth or Lawrence is 4/16.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/21/18 05:21 AM

If you are wanting Goodyears delivered to Ft. Worth or Lawrence, I need to hear from you by Tuesday.

For the Hemming Musclepalooza and Mopars in the Park, I need to hear from you by May 14th.

Keep on the lookout for where I am. If you have any questions, feel free to get hold of me. My cell is 816-654-3400.

March 4th-- Rocky Manginelli Swap Meet-- Lancaster Event Center Space 29L-- Lincoln, NE--Done
July 27-28-- Supercar Reunion--sponsoring vendor-- Bowling Green, KY

Remember--- one call gets Goodyear, Firestone, BF Goodrich, US Royal, Michelin, M&H and Wheel Vintiques.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/26/18 05:07 PM

Temporary world headquarters for Rusted Tires this Thursday to Saturday.... Pate Swap Meet at Texas Motor Speedway... Ave 10, spots 936 and 938... block 76. Cell is 816-654-3400.

Follow ‘Rusted Tires’ on Facebook!

Your one stop for Goodyear, Firestone, B.F. Goodrich reproduction tires and Wheel Ventique wheels.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/18/18 04:19 AM

Keep on the lookout for where I am. If you have any questions, feel free to get hold of me. My cell is 816-654-3400.

April 26-28th-- Pate Swap Meet-- Ft. Worth, TX Done
May 4-6th— Lawrence AACA swap meet— Lawrence, KS done and returning next year!!
July 27-28-- Supercar Reunion--sponsoring vendor-- Bowling Green, KY

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/05/18 12:16 AM

Rusted Tires
Just now ·
Huge news!! Free shipping on Goodyear Reproduction Tires till the end of August!! My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/13/18 02:34 AM

Two shows the next two weeks!!! I will be at the Heartland Nova Reunion at Jumer's Casino in Rock Island, IL June 15 and 16.
I will then be at the Buick Club Nationals June 20-23 at :
Denver Marriott South at Park Meadows
10345 Park Meadows Drive
Lone Tree, CO 80124, US

Look forward to seeing you there!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/06/18 01:24 AM

The next 5 weeks are going to be busy....
July 13-15Chrysler’s at Carlisle
July 19-21 Hurst Olds Club in Lansing, MI
July 27-28 Supercar Reunion, Bowling Green, Ky
Aug 1-4 Olds Club Nationals, Gettysburg, PA
Aug 10-12 Indian Uprising, St. Charles, IL.

Contact me if you want tires to show to an event or to your house.

$60 mail in rebate on ‘Muscle tires’ from Coker— good to the end of July

Free shipping on Reproduction Goodyear Performance tires till the end of August...

My cell is 816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/09/18 09:52 PM

See you this weekend at Carlisle... A62 and 63

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/24/18 04:02 PM

My next 3 weekends are:
The Supercar Reunion in Bowling Green, KY. July 27-28
Oldsmobile Club of America National Meet in Gettysburg, PA... July 31-August 4
Pontiac Indian Uprising at the Pheasant Run in St. Charles, Il Aug 10-12.

My cell is 816-654-3400.
Posted By: ph23vo

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/26/18 11:01 PM

i need a set of the new wide O oval radials f 70-14and g 70-14 any deals out there?
Posted By: chargervert

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/27/18 02:35 AM

I bought a pair of F-60-15 Good year Polyglass RWL tires from Rusty at Carlisle,they were at my door within 5 days! Great service Rusty! It was great to meet you at the show! Thanks again Pete

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/01/18 03:32 AM

GIve me a call!!
816-654-3400
Posted By: chargervert

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/01/18 11:45 AM

Hey Rusty,I will call you today. Your PM box is full.
Posted By: buzz440

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/06/18 04:56 AM

HI ALL,

I was in the market for (5) Goodyear G 70 X 15 red stripe polyglass tires
and heard that Rusty is the, (GO TO GUY) for these tires.... so I spoke to Rusty and he answered (ALL) my questions and after a smooth & rapid
transaction, not to mention some pretty darn quick shipping 5 days to be
exact............. now (5) Goodyear tires are sitting in my garage. Thanks
again Rusty for the great service you offer and it was a pleasure doing business with you. TO ALL MY FELLOW MOPAR GUYS IF YOUR LOOKING FOR TIRES FOR YOUR CLASSIC RIDE DON"T BE SHY GIVE THIS GUY A TRY.

Thanks Again Rusty

Bob from montreal canada

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/18/18 04:23 AM

Next 3 events are:

Boss Nationals, Marysville, KS 9/8
Pure Stock Muscle Car Drag Race, Stanton, MI 9/14-15
Pontiac Museum Show 9/16

Contact me if you are wanting tires brought to these events.
I also deal with the Goodyear Endurance Trailer tires. These are a very well built trailer tire made in the USA!!!

Call me!! My cell is 816-654-3400.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/07/18 07:11 AM

Can you say free shipping? Continued on Goodyear Performance Series Reproductions!!

Call me at 816-654-3400.

Fresh shipment of F60-15’s, F70-14’s, and E60-15’s!!
Posted By: birdfan70

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/10/18 09:51 PM

Bought 4 tires from Rusty back in June 2018, couldn't be happier with service. Thanks

Re: Polyglas Tires - 09/11/18 01:34 AM

Thank you!!!

New F60-15 Polyglas, F70-14 Polyglas no size and E60-15's came in last Wednesday. Contact for pricing and FREE SHIPPING!!!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 10/10/18 06:44 PM

I have 3 more shows coming up:

October 12 and 13--- Grand Opening for Decades of Wheels, Baxter Springs, KS
October 24-27-- Buick GS Nationals-- Bowling Green, KY
November 17-18-- The 10th MCACN show--- Stephenson Convention Center-- Chicago, IL

I still have free shipping on Goodyear Performance Series tires.. Call 816-654-3400

Thanks

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/04/18 02:37 AM

New Product Announcement!!!

The first of the Goodyear Polyglas Radials was introduced at SEMA this week. The first size available is the FR70-14 in Raised White Letter. The tire is being built to perform and is rated with an ‘H’ speed rating. The tire is still in DOT testing. Anticipated availability is end of 1st Quarter 2019. And as with all of the Goodyear Collector Series, the tire is built in the USA!!

I will post pictures when I get back to my computer!!
Posted By: Mastershake340

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/04/18 04:15 PM

Hey Rusty, great news that the radial Polyglas is finally officially announced!
I've been talking to you since earlier this year asking when they'd finally be out.
Let me know when you will be taking orders for the F70s, I need 4 and my friend near me wants 4 also.
See you at MCACN!
-Brad

Re: Polyglas Tires - 11/28/18 03:32 AM

Hello,

Just received word that there is a price increase coming on the Goodyear reproduction tires 1/1/19. Contact me for the best price and FREE SHIPPING!!

816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/25/18 08:34 PM

Last week before the price change.... 816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 02/02/19 07:24 PM

I received word from Coker that prices on products from their lineup are going up in price. Firestone, BFG, and others are affected.... the prices go up in Mid March... contact me for the best price.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/31/19 11:56 PM

Upcoming shows for Rusted Tires!!

April 13, Rusted Metal Swap Meet, Twin Drive In Theater, Independence, MO

May 3-5th, AACA Swap Meet, Douglas County Fairgrounds, Lawrence, KS

May 31-June 2, Mopars in the Park, Washington Co Fairgrounds, Stillwater, MN

Contact me with any questions or if you want to discuss tire needs!! 816-654-3400
Posted By: Tom Hand

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/12/19 04:56 PM

Rusty, you still be at the Twin Sat. 13 if it is cold? Tom Hand

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/14/19 03:19 PM

Good to see you yesterday Tom. Hopefully, we will get to spend more time at a drag strip in the near future!!!
Posted By: Tom Hand

Re: Polyglas Tires - 04/14/19 08:46 PM

For sure! I am going to the next meeting too.
Let me know too if you did not receive the emails I sent with images of my disco era raised white letter Goodyear E and F-70-14 tire.
Thank you for taking the time to chat and share your space.
Tom Hand

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/30/19 02:29 AM

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Mopars in the Park this weekend at Stillwater, MN.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/19/19 06:17 PM

Hello from H. Roe Bartle Scout Ranch!!

Here are a list of shows I will be attending this year:

Oldsmobile Club of America, Wichita, Ks. June 25-29
Chrysler’s at Carlisle, Carlisle, PA. July 12-14
Hurst/Olds Club of America, Indianapolis, IN. July 18-20
Northern Ohio Chevelle Club, Near Cleveland, OH. Aug 2-3
Indian Uprising, St. Charles, IL. Aug 9-11
Trans Am Nationals, Dayton, OH. Aug 23-25
Hot Rods and Pinups, Merriam, KS. Aug 31-Sept 1
Pure Stock Drag Races, Stanton, MI. September 13-14

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/07/19 07:22 PM

My number is 8rubber showing up on the dock. Feel free to contact me with your needs and questions. My cell is 816-654-3400.
Posted By: Lee446

Re: Polyglas Tires - 08/09/19 11:23 AM

What is the latest info on Polyglas radials and when will 60 series 15" be available? Thanks!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 12/29/19 10:31 PM

Hello to all!!! Just to let everyone know that I am still here!!

The FR70-14 Polyglas Radial is now available! Let me know if you have any questions!!

My cell is still the same. 816-654-3400

Re: Polyglas Tires - 03/30/20 04:30 PM

Hello,

I am still able to get all of the reproduction tires at this time. Looking into the crystal ball at this time, we are okay, but we could lose manufacturing capabilities in a snap. If you are needing tires or are wanting tires, contact me and I will take care of you the best I can. My cell is 816-654-3400.

Rusty

Re: Polyglas Tires - 06/05/20 03:28 PM

Still here to help and fresh rubber coming in constantly!!!! 816-654-34 zero zero

See you in Carlisle!!!
Posted By: BS27R1B

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/16/20 04:08 PM

Will you ship to Canada?

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/22/20 02:36 AM

I can ship to Canada, but it is expensive. Free shipping to the low
Posted By: ek3

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/25/20 03:59 PM

Rusty is the source for tires. he did exactly as he said he would! no mistakes and no issues whatsoever.. on time as promised. your word is your best way to grow a business.. in todays world , he is rare.. thanks rusty, I will buy from you again. Buddy Whittington

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/23/21 08:35 PM

Hello to everyone!!

If you have not noticed, everything seems to be on backorder. This includes..... REPRODUCTION TIRES!

If you are wanting tires for a particular show.... please contact me now! I may have to break the news that your car may not be finished.

This includes everyone trying like hell to get cars finished for MCACN. If you are needing tires, get with me and I will be brutally honest. If properly planned, there should be no surprises!!

My cell is 816-654-3400. Thanks and I hope everyone is doing well!
Posted By: Tony21

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/26/21 02:48 PM

The Goodyear Polyglas Tires. bow

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/29/21 04:43 AM

Originally Posted by SmallHurst
Hello to everyone!!

If you have not noticed, everything seems to be on backorder. This includes..... REPRODUCTION TIRES!

If you are wanting tires for a particular show.... please contact me now! I may have to break the news that your car may not be finished.

This includes everyone trying like hell to get cars finished for MCACN. If you are needing tires, get with me and I will be brutally honest. If properly planned, there should be no surprises!!

My cell is 816-654-3400. Thanks and I hope everyone is doing well!

In other words, the tires won’t be available and shoot for next year?
Posted By: Mr PotatoHead

Re: Polyglas Tires - 05/29/21 05:04 PM

A good time to sell the repop set im not going to use.... hmmm. But probably not much demand for the 14 inch PG-s.

Re: Polyglas Tires - 07/13/21 02:08 AM

Hello!!

Just back a fantastic weekend at Carlisle!!

I was able to tell many of you that the price on Firestone and BFG reproduction tires have already had a price increase. This was one that was not communicated until it was done.
I was also able to communicate about the upcoming price increase on the Goodyear reproductions. This increase will occur 9/1/21. Contact me and we can lock in your price before the increase. My phone is 816-654-34zero zero!

Re: Polyglas Tires - 01/15/23 08:06 PM

Hello!!

I want to apologize to everyone that has tried to get hold of me through the site and not gotten an answer. Having a real job sometimes really sucks!

Please feel free to contact me for your tire wants, needs, and questions.

We are finally starting to get some tires, but we have so many backorders that any and all of the tires are coming in are going out. The best way to get tires is to contact me and get on the list.

Thank you to everyone who has been patient! It has been a hell of a year and I don't think we are out of the woods yet. My cell is 816-654-34zero zero. Call or text. You can also reach Rusted Tires on Facebook.

Thank you again to everyone for your patience and understanding!!

Rusty
© 2024 Moparts Forums