Since we are on the subject of customer service...
I was looking at a used carb built by Eric at Horsepower Innovations. I messaged him and he gave me his phone # so I could text pics of the carb and provide me with more info. I gave him the rundown of my combo and he provided me with the info on how to setup the carb. A few weeks goes by and he messaged me asking if I ended up purchasing the carb and to contact him if so. He found out more information on the carb I purchased. It was one a guy was having problems with, but the customer was trying some weird things to adjust the tune. Eric offered to go through the carb free of charge if I just paid shipping. He wanted to know the carb wasn't at fault if his name is on it. What he didn't tell me is that he put nicer fuel bowls on while the carb was at his shop as shown in the pics below. Anyways, fast forward to how the carb actually works... I've jetted up, jetted down, put in bigger squirters, smaller squirters... as he sent me the carb was the fastest the car has gone. Eric will be getting my e85 business. Not only because of his customer service, but because his carbs work.

Screenshot_2017-02-24-21-07-33.pngScreenshot_2017-02-24-21-09-26-1-1.png