Originally Posted By Al_Alguire
Who does this work for $340?(I see the kit price and assume by the response you are referring to having someone do the work for that $$) If they are out there I am unaware of them. Last I checked Sullens and HP Innovations were both $600 or more. Just curious..

Not sure what kind of carb you asked about, but M. Sullens quoted me $402 for a conversion for an NMCA legal carb, and I believe Eric was just as close to $400. Thats for both parts and their knowledge. Sounds like he was quoting you a brand new carb?

So you'll buy a $340 kit, install it (your time is money), take it to the track for T&N, and then very very likely have to take it back apart and change parts (both time, which is money, and new parts, which is also money). Or you can spend $62 more and likely have a carb you bolt on and go.

Ask both of those carb builders how many people they've dealt with that have tried conversion kits, only to spend double because they've thrown in the towel. E85 is $7.50+ per gallon cheaper than race fuel, the payback period for most people is extremely quick. Again as I stated earlier, I'd hate to see someone give up on it because they had a bad experience with a bad kit.

Follow my G3 Hemi Barracuda build on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSDAWczXoZw&list=PLTus_wQu8POADHEeJNJp2nr4NMHEyB9EK

2015 Tri-State Stock Super Stock Champion
2017 Monster Mopar Pro Winner
2018 Monster Mopar No Box Winner