I would HIGHLY suggest you do not convert your carb with a kit. Those kits are one size fits all, and the likelihood of it being for your motor is extremely unlikely. Go to a dedicated E85 carb builder/converter, give them your specs, and you will have someone who can troubleshoot for you if a problem arises. I have a 1050 Dominator from Eric @ Horsepower Innovations, and it's fantastic. He's actually building me a 1000 Ultra HP right now as well.

My car doesn't run that* much cooler than on 110, but I hot lap the hell out of my car and I never have issues with heat. I like to run mine a little fatter, as I've found that the car runs tighter ET spreads.

As said above, don't start your car without getting it hot...As in the oil hot, not just the water. Unlikely to occur just by idling in the garage, so I always avoid moving it unless it's headed to the track. I don't drain my bowls hardly ever, even after three weeks, and have never had white chalk or gelling or issues. I use standard Holley blue bowl gaskets without issue.

I love it, I'll never run race fuel again.

Follow my G3 Hemi Barracuda build on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSDAWczXoZw&list=PLTus_wQu8POADHEeJNJp2nr4NMHEyB9EK

2015 Tri-State Stock Super Stock Champion
2017 Monster Mopar Pro Winner
2018 Monster Mopar No Box Winner