The story on the transmission out of one of the Canadian cars is. I bought it from a guy that ran a 427 Nova, Trevor Finley was his name. The Transmission had Liberty gears put in it and I needed a back up for my transmission of the same type. He also had the original gears with the transmission that I got when I bought the Liberty four speed and still have those stock gears. The Dana was bought by a friend of mine. Trevor told me when he went to buy the parts years before that the car was in an underground parking garage on Kingston Road in Scarborough, Ontario. He said the motor had rods out of the block. I later tried to find the car and could not. I told Nigel Mills about it and he could not find it either. Likely it was left in the underground for a long time and was towed away and scrapped. Nigel Mills, he knows lots about these B Body Hemi Convertibles. I believe Trevor told me the car was Blue with Black Interior and Black Top. That was back in the 70s when these things were just cars.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY