Originally Posted By 6bblgt
Originally Posted By SNK-EYZ
Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about.

I beg to differ ..... I put many ideas forward in this thread, & this one appears to have missed its mark.

beer thanks for clearing it up & providing some of the car's/engine's backstory - Obviously you have a personal connection with the car and its former owner, did you run the auction for it on eBay?

A January '68 HEMI block in a November '69 car is not the "NORM" & I even put the "NEVER SAY NEVER" when I "ASSUMED" it was a '66 block.

AFAIK: Bob B.'s buddy Steve F. has a numbers matching (eng/trans/ft) HEMI 4-speed '69 Coronet R/T - how can the Q5 car be the only one?

I wasn't the one that had the Q5 car listed on ebay, that was actually Keith F.
Like I had said, Greg doesn't do computers much less the internet. laugh2

I just got off the phone with Greg, he called asking if I had posted what the real story was.

We were discussing cars and who owns them.

The F6 car has a questionable history as far as being numbers matching. The original engine was gone when Anatole (sp) owned it before it went to the Otis Chandler Collection.
The assembly numbers have supposedly never been verified on it. So who knows. shruggy

Steve F. owns the F6 R/T, the B7 R/T and also a 68 Maroon Hemi Coronet R/T Conv. that also came from Dennis Phelps.
Greg also said that Steve owns the 69 F8 Hemi R/R Conv, he bought it from Bob B. about a year ago.

Greg said that he'd part with the Sunfire Yellow Hemi Road Runner Conv. if someone offered him an interesting E-Body trade. He's actually more into E-Bodies anyway.

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol