I know that car and the original owner. He's got to be about 100 by now, I don't know who is trying to sell the car. He's one of the nicest guys you could meet. The car has been in that barn for decades, parked it when he spun the engine, maybe mid-70s?. He's a true car guy - he used to terrorize the streets in an old Dodge pickup with an early hemi in it. Knows what the car is, has turned down many offers over the years. His late wife's pride and joy was her Arrow, also in the barn, sitting for decades.

I haven't seen him in a few years, been staying at his girlfriend's place. His farm is pretty much a mess now, since his wife and dog passed on. I saw where someone opened up the side of the barn somewhat recently, presumable to get the car(s) out, so I don't know if he sold it, had it moved, or still there. It's possible the car is elsewhere and the lister is selling for him (or his estate) or maybe flipping. Seems to me if he were serious, he could just ask any of the car guys here and have it sold in a few days. Some heavy hitters here in Rochester who know the car. Or eBay. Definitely not cl, though.

I think it's worth every penny of $100K as-is, and I know he turned down more years ago.