Originally Posted By fast68plymouth
How does the oil get from your .060 hole in the bushing into the slot on the lifter body?

Unless I'm missing something, this really doesn't look like it's going to provide proper oiling on a mopar.

I would much rather see a full diameter oil band on the lifter body, that's getting pressure from the feed hole 100% of the time, then have edge orifices above the band in line with the axles.

On the motors I've done with spray bar oiling, I have one .060 restrictor per side.

On some of the Comp Cams roller lifters I used, the oil hole on the lifter was right in line and fed directly from the oil galley, which was too much oil through the pushrods, according to Brian at IMM? I bought lifters from him, Comp again, but with feed holes ninety degrees (no longer directly exposed) to the .060 hole in my bushings. Everything worked fine. I do remember oil in the pushrods, so it was flowing around the lifter body and entering the feed hole and up through the pushrod. It is pretty obvious now that I got lifters without oiling, and I will test the spraybar system and check to see what I put in there for restrictors.
The Isky EZ roll lifters were drop shipped to me directly from Isky, and they sent the wrong ones. Brian told me to send them back to Isky and he would get this taken care of. That is great customer service. Thanks Brain!! up

Last edited by gregsdart; 09/12/16 02:18 PM.

8..603 156 mph best, 2905 lbs 549, indy 572-13, alky