Originally Posted By cudaman1969
If I can't race a Mopar, then I'll quit racing and watching. It's called brand affiliation, reason I come to this site. After 50 years I ain't changing and I'll walk by a $500,000 Chevy to look at a $100 Valiant.
Well, that makes you a Mopar guy at heart, not a racer at heart and there is not a thing wrong with that. But racers RACE and do whatever needs to be done to make that happen.

As far as the comments about NOT putting up money before you get your "custom ordered" block........well, if you don't, you won't be getting a block from ANYBODY. I have ordered blocks from INDY, Brodix, Donovan and others. Just ONE slight variation from anything considered "standard" and you pay for the block up front. It's just how it is.

Just like the custom Donovan I have here. Oddball deck height, Wayne County bolt pattern, raised 60mm cam tunnel and custom lifter locations. What block company in their right mind would build an oddball monstrosity like that, without payment upfront. Any and I mean ANY variation from stock production is considered custom and you will be required to pay up front