Originally Posted By Jamie McGrath
Originally Posted By Cab_Burge
Originally Posted By Jamie McGrath
How come stroker 6-pack guys don't looks at the Holley 4412's for the center carb? They flow 500cfm out of the box.... And them roundy, roundy, guys have a few outlaw carbs that flow well over there 500cfm rating cfm. Just mill off the round back section so that the six pack base can sit on top call it done and few look twice?

Just wondering.....
There are more than one street sixpak set up running like that devil In fact Holley use to make a 600 CFM two barrel for roundy round racing that had no venturi boosters in them at all, the fuel was fed through the sides of the main body scope
The Carb Shop in Ontario,CA was buying those 500 CFM carbs. new and converting them for six paks many years ago back in the early 2000s work

Thanks, if I were doing any 6 pack, big or normal that's the direction I would go in (4412) and no one would be any the wiser. I see 4412's going for dirt cheap on flea bay. You could even send it out for a tweek or two and still be into it cheaper than a new 2300 center pot.

Even the hard core six-pack guy's don't catch them, even when there starring directly right at them 2ft away.

That's my .02 worth.

My six pack had a 4412 center carb.

And Barry Grant is a hack

26838_1278591557332_5900275_n.jpg
Last edited by sixpackgut; 06/18/16 03:12 PM.

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs