I left the Mopar dealer in 2011 and even before I left I could get SS springs cheaper from Mancini then at my dealer with my discounted price. I hardly ever bought anything from my dealer because Mancini or my local speed shop was cheaper. It seems most of the parts we buy for 440's and 340's today are aftermarket most of the time. Heck my mild 440/493 is a 440Source bottom end and Indy EZ heads and Indy dual plane intake with a Holley 850 Carb. Not many of us even low buck guys run the older Mopar iron heads today. Most Mopar muscle cars today roaming the streets and tracks dont use many factory parts other then the block. I guess its only the ones who restore cars to original like the numbers matching guys who use alot of the factory Mopar parts anymore. The fact is the after market makes most of the parts for our cars today that are of better quality since they have 50 years of technology upgrades they build in the aftermarket parts today. I mean how many of you know anyone with a Mopar hotrod that still runs the older factory iron heads ?? Probably not many. Ron