Quote:
Well that catalog could be filled with all the stuff I make for example. All Mopar Performance had to do was hire someone like me and they would have a catalog full of performance parts. I crank out a new design every month on average and I only spend a little bit of my time on R&D. There are literally hundreds of parts that Mopar Performance could be making money on if they had anyone working there who knew how to design new parts.

Any corporation the size of Mopar would consider the market for your stuff to be too small Andy. It's great for you and shops like Mancini's but the reality is it would cost Chrysler more to administer than they could ever hope to make.

I think the catalog is more of a "guide" as to what to use or what you can do - performance or appearance-wise. But if you're foolish enough to buy from Chrysler then you deserve to pay 30% more than retail.

You need look no further than Mancini's. Virtually every "Mopar" performance part has a Mancini equivalent at significantly less money.