Originally Posted By Grizzly
Another welding genius. rolleyes

Calling a high stress mount point for front suspension, "sheet metal" really questions your welding/steel/fabricating knowledge as well.

26 years welding experience; some of the advice you Clowns give is nothing but a joke. Someone has to say something.

I apologize to the OP, if I lived beside you I'd just come over there and do it for you free of charge so you don't have to deal with bad advice.

eek eyes

1. Anybody who really knows how to weld, doesn't need to compare the amount years one has been welding to make their case. And be careful if you must, if you have only been welding 26 years.
2. Calling others names, with no back up, I know is the big thing nowadays, but I try to keep better company.
3. Someone only has to say something IMO, when they have something to actually say.
4. Please enlighten us "clowns" as to what is NOT "sheet metal" in the OP's pictured area of concern. If your definition of "sheet metal" is defined maybe as only having low stress, good for you.
5. I can't fathom how anyone could deduce my welding skills or experience from my use of the term "sheet metal".

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.