Grizzly you make me laugh! I didn't realize this was a dick swinging contest here. If i was at home I would quite gladly blur out my personal info and post pics of all my credentials and tickets just for you. So you have 26yrs welding truck frames? Good for you. Is every weld you do also X-Ray'd or Phased Arry inspected? I have my JM Industrial Welder and Boilermaker Red Seals, CWB all position SMAW Structural ticket, F3/F4, F6, F6/F4, F5/F6 pressure tix that are all current and valid... oh and sorry I let my T-91, Zee Core, Inconel and Monel pressure tix expire just recently...and im not home because im away welding in my trade for a living.

You call me a clown? I say the same about your truck frames! Or how you say GMAW is only for flat and production welding! Lmao Just because you cannot do it doesnt mean its not acceptable! Also...if your such a professional, with all this experience you would also know a 6010 weld is absolutely not as strong as a 70 series wire or rod (both welds done correctly of course). Its scientific fact. Douche!

I do like how you commented, and did correctly call a front suspension high stress...so in my rebutal, i will say i have never in my life seen anything more than a hacked job suspension welded with SMAW...nor do i believe any major sanctioning bodys allow SMAW processes on any critical or high stress joints!

Another thing...i never once said SMAW isnt a stong welding process, i use it everyday. On Pressure Pipe! I guarantee there isnt a single shop that builds race cars for any class that uses SMAW on any part of their cars! Its only GMAW & GTAW that is accepted!