Hard to see whats happening from the far lane but this is what I see. The front end comes up and tops out too quick for my liking (loose front rebound on the shocks). The either it spins or bogs and then drops the front end like a like a rock. When this happens the rear tires unload and spin. There's plenty left in that combo. What is your starting line rpm? Sounds low. Close video taken from the side is your friend. Start first with just the rear tire, then go on to the entire car once you see what the rear is doing. Even though the rear and front are not separate adjustments they work together to provide the optimal set-up. Cell phones can take pretty decent video, or better yet Go-Pro. The starting line to 20-30 feet out is what you need to see. I had mine so far off last year my 60ft at one time was 1.45. I couldn't get the car past 330 safely. All in learning the adjustments. In this pic the car will rollout 6-7 feet before the front tires come off the ground and set down just before the 60 ft clocks.
Doug

norwalk wheelie.jpg