Time to replace my slicks and I am looking for opinions between MT and Hoosier.

My slicks are old. Running the MT ones right now. Bought them during the build, and they sat for years before I ever went racing with them. I believe they are 8 or 9 years old.

Nostalgia Super Stock Car running NSS-A, but will probably move to FX-C once I complete my license requirements. Running the 10.0 class I am usually busting the 135mph limit so it is time to get legal... Best 1/4 was 9.98, 1/8 was 6.32. Mostly run 1/8 with the SHRA series.

68' Barracuda FB..Stick Car at just under 3k lbs race weight with me in it. Launch 5400 or so. 12"w 15" wheels. 4 Link with double adjustables. It does pull the wheels, but people watching the car have told me it does spin. Can't really feel it in the car.

I have been running the MT 33x10.5W on a 12" rim with tubes and screws. They are old, but only have 52 passes on them. Best 60' was a 1.41 but average is 1.5-1.6.

Looking to stay with the 33x10.5wx15 size and Summit only shows 3 tires that fit that bill.

MT 3069W M5 compound
Hoosier 18332C11 C11 compound
Phoenix PH103 F9 compound

Not sure which way to go, but I am leaning towards either sticking with the MT, or trying the Hoosier.

Have any of you run both of these tires and can you give me a comparison? Most if the cars I have looked at are running the MT.

-Dave

PLEASE Pray for our brothers and sisters in harms way.

If you are the owner of a GTS us at the GTS Registry www.gtsregistry.com