Originally Posted By MR_P_BODY
Originally Posted By dvw
Trust me if Doug, Jim, and Clay wouldn't have resigned from the national rules committee if there wasn't something way deeper going on. Email the two gentleman in question yourself and and see what they say, I did.
Bob Wilkiewicz stillrock69@hotmail.com
Rich Berlisk rberlisk@wi.rr.com

Doug

Doug.. did either one respond to your e-mail/question
wave

Yes, This was my letter;

I have read recently that you intend to trade mark slogans and names describing a type of racing that I personally have been involved with since the beginning back in the late 80's. Could you enlighten me as to why this is being done? Can you tell me what this means to me as an N/SS class racer?
Thanks Doug

From Rich, which doesn't sound to threatening;

Doug, thanks for your questions. The main reason for securing trade marks for our business is that our first name 1991-97 was Midwest Nostalgia Super Stock Association was stolen from us by our own members only to start their own group. We re-named our group Nostalgia Super Stock Inc. and incorporated . With so many NSS groups and racers getting into this racing we decided to trade mark the two items we use to further insure us from not losing our name to anyone applying for said marks.
What this means to you as a racer is nothing changes from what you are enjoying now and into the future. Nothing changes for the promotors or tracks either. A lot of people posting are just reading into this as threatening to them ,that changes are coming but let me assure you Doug, No Changes. Like you, our people just want to go out and enjoy the track time like everyone else.
I hope this helps your thoughts and any other questions feel free to write.
Rich

From Bob, makes you wonder what's going on;

Doug - Thank you for the questions; I understand why you're asking. However, due to current circumstances I cannot answer them at this time. Please be patient and all this will become clear within some time. Bob